Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Players Cars

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Apologies if there is already a post for this.

Most of them seem to go for Range Rovers, G-Wagen's, Aston Martin's and a few Ferrari's and Lambo's common with the higher paid modern footballers. Anyone heard of anything a bit different?

N'Golo Kante had a relatively modest Mini Cooper when he was at Leicester for example.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I saw Dan Burn at the Hill Top Cafe before the MU game he was in a throaty pickup truck.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Remember an article in the 90s about the Chelsea team's motors and yes they were all supercars...except for Dimitri Kharine who drove a Vauxhall Astra

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I thought Maty Ryan had a Porsche ?

I saw Glen Murray at Watford Gap Services recently. 2cv-0623.jpg

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Currently Bernardo drives a Porsche Cayman, Webster an Audi Q8 I think it was, Izquierdo has a Merc G class, Propper drives an Audi too. I saw Ryan bring driven to work a week or so ago but I think he was in with Izquierdo.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ben White in the standard black Range Rover. Saw him at Tescos in Worthing yesterday

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Respect to Gary Neville who had a Toyota Prius whilst all his team mates were driving super cars

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Respect to Gary Neville who had a Toyota Prius whilst all his team mates were driving super cars

Think he has upgraded to a BMW i8 now

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Augero drives a blue ferrari but i think its a 'wrap' and personally i think it looks crsp. Oumar Niasse drives a black 16 plate mustang which is a bit wierd as it's probably only worth about £15k. Alison Becker drives a black Audi Q8. Jack Butland drives a white Range Rover and McTominay a white i8.

All live down the road from me so i see them quite regularly.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Uncle Tony drives (or did drive) a BMW i8. He was next to [MENTION=620]y2dave[/MENTION] and I in traffic on the way to the Amex a season or two ago.
I've seen him in a blue 911 as well.

Didn't Ashley Barnes have a Smart car when he was with us?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Remember an article in the 90s about the Chelsea team's motors and yes they were all supercars...except for Dimitri Kharine who drove a Vauxhall Astra

Classy, I'd love to be THAT player.
Sure id be more of a Honda Civic guy but the principal is still the same.

That said I'd be mainly seen with an Enigma Endeavour and all the boys would be jealous.
Simply stunning.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here