Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mica Richards and other new pundits

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I must say I absolutely love listening to Richards. His laugh is like Sid James on Cider with a Benylin top. Excellent pundit. Smashing beard. Nice clothes too.

That said, among the newbies, nothing touches the research and viciousness of Timothy Filiga Cahill :bowdown:

So... whatever happend to the authentic voice of Cumberland? ???

Edit....I got the spelling wrong again didn't I. Feel it i the water :facepalm:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I thought Gabby Agbonlahor was doing ok on the transfer deadline dealings earlier, until he replied to a question by the female presenter with, "That's 100% correct love".

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I must say I absolutely love listening to Richards. His laugh is like Sid James on Cider with a Benylin top. Excellent pundit. Smashing beard. Nice clothes too.

That said, among the newbies, nothing touches the research and viciousness of Timothy Filiga Cahill :bowdown:

So... whatever happend to the authentic voice of Cumberland? ???

Edit....I got the spelling wrong again didn't I. Feel it i the water :facepalm:

Quite like Mica.
Can’t stand Morrison, not bothered about Cahill.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Chris Sutton is a something of a guilty pleasure. He makes me laugh.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Micah was until very recently just giggly, with a few anecdotes about being a bad trainer.

Tonight he was quality, now relaxing into his role.

Sutton used to be so angry and miserable, but he’s the star now imho. So logical, thought through e.g. tonight about the 11 PL clubs the media and social media are portraying as in crisis. His overriding point, one or two bad results for those clubs in the first 3 or 4 matches, is not telling. Love the way he doesn’t follow the narrative.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
I wasn’t impressed with Mica to start with but I am becoming impressed with him each time he talks.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Micah Richards is getting better. Still way off having the insight of the big boys but there is more to him than his laugh and waffle, now,

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Chris Sutton is a something of a guilty pleasure. He makes me laugh.

That's perfectly put. Zippy, as he's known round these parts, is great entertainment, although I'm most disappointed that 606 now features him and Savage, who are too similar. Zippy and Bruce was a supreme double act.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here