Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Those black trainers with white soles...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The McQueen ones have quite a distinctive “oversized” sole, and have been around for years. Are the pundits wearing these? They come in many different colors.
No. I believe that's more love island circa 2018 !.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I do like these ones

Attachments

• 08997114-C1FA-4869-AB73-63BC36A31E0D.jpeg
    08997114-C1FA-4869-AB73-63BC36A31E0D.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 228

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The McQueen ones have quite a distinctive “oversized” sole, and have been around for years. Are the pundits wearing these? They come in many different colors.

Dunno HT, that’s why I said I asked my son who is 22 and not and old git like me.

They are not Adidas Stan Smith, I know that.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
...that seem to be part of the uniform for ex-pro pundits on pretty much every football show going.

Anyone rocking a pair?

LANX_mens_proper_sneakers_trainers_shoes_mens_brogues_boots_footwear_lancashire_england_14_1024x1024.jpg

Three stripes seem to be missing, so no, I would not wear them.

Also, anyone wearing trainers with a suit needs locking-up. This also goes for those people who do the whole jeans, t-shirt & suit jacket combination too...Weirdos.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Westminster BHA

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I've been working back in an office nearly a year now. The level/standard of dress generally is utterly appalling.

I grew up in an office booted and suited, every day. Now a decent 100% cotton shirt, trousers and PROPER SHOES with socks is as low as I'll go and several ladders above average. loafers.jpg

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Ive had a pair of them for over a year. Mine are a bit tatty now so might have to refresh as it were.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here