Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] SKY Transfer Deadline Day zzzzzzz

Seat Stealer

Jun 23, 2012
Sky are really desperately trying to make deadline day exciting. They have bleated on about Jadon Sancho NOT going to Manchester Utd. Fact is they talk incessantly about Man Utd.
They haven't wheeled in Jim White yet as the biggest news so far is Ross County signing a player on loan from Birmingham City. The usual MONEY counter is missing as the current total is £3.26. Also brought in a impressionist to mimic Harry Redknapp.:ffsparr: Flogging a dead horse. Time to switch off.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Sky are really desperately trying to make deadline day exciting. They have bleated on about Jadon Sancho NOT going to Manchester Utd. Fact is they talk incessantly about Man Utd.
They haven't wheeled in Jim White yet as the biggest news so far is Ross County signing a player on loan from Birmingham City. The usual MONEY counter is missing as the current total is £3.26. Also brought in a impressionist to mimic Harry Redknapp.:ffsparr: Flogging a dead horse. Time to switch off.
I haven't watched since they pulled reporters from having dildo's waved above there heads. Fun has gone. it's a long dull day now.

Last edited:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I haven't watched since they pulled reporters from having dido's waved above there heads. Fun has gone. it's a long dull day now.

Dido's what? Spreadsheets I guess. Still, she is No Angel.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The good old days when Harry used to keep driving out of the ground, lowering the car window to confirm he was ducking and diving with 14 new signings

And the fact that no children on Tyneside went to school

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I’m miss the Norwich fan getting dry bumped in the background

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Haven't seen a single dildo today.

Rubbish.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Messi staying at Barca and Sancho at Dortmund screwed Sky’s entire transfer script.

Literally, 30 seconds ago, Jim White broke ManU news about ...... Edinson Cavani.

FFS, he had good as joined two or three days ago, SSN make hundreds of announcements about the same thing.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I haven't watched since they pulled reporters from having dildo's waved above there heads. Fun has gone. it's a long dull day now.

Completely agree. That made it. Been rubbish ever since.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here