Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton linked with Alien Sex Fiend shock.

Ghost of Killer Reeves

Oct 3, 2020
Somerset
No not a new striker though may be worth a go
Working through my John Peel Show cassettes and came across an interview / match report between Peel and Mick from Prolapse (indie rock band ... 1st album ‘pointless walks to dismal places’ , any thoughts HWT ?)
Mick had attended the Kingstonian v BHA cup tie (12/11/94) and chatted to Peel about the giant killing.( I was more of a Walton and Hersham / Leatherhead man myself)
Peel very happy with the result, reflecting on us dumping Liverpool out of the cup on two successive years. If memory serves me right he was so upset he was unable to turn up for his radio show after one of these losses.
After the other defeat I think he started his show with seagull cries,(birds not fans),and followed this with machine gun fire. During the interview Mick mentioned that both his band and Alien Sex Fiend, (purveyors of goth rock), got a mention in the match programme.
So there you go. I now retreat to the safe rock pool of The Infinate Jukebox.

ps Watford away 1975 in the cup. Felt like we had half the ground, a brace from Super Fred and the home end emptied before the final whistle . Happy days.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Loved this

Not forgetting Sex Gang Children either!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here