Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jakub Moder - SIGNED ON 5 YEAR DEAL - LOANED BACK "FOR THE TIME BEING"

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
one thing with this transfer:

if we can afford to sign a polish wonderkid for 10+ million when we won't even see him play for a year, I find it hard to believe that we are badly lacking in funds with regards for the striker we need. puzzling.

could there be further incomings lined up on that front?

Very good point....maybe we might see see some late action...

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
This is what massive clubs do who have multi million pound squads, they can afford to spend £10m on a prospect and loan him back. We on the other hand aren’t a massive club or have a near complete first team :shrug: who is authorising this ???

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
On the basis that he can bang them in from 25 yards with either foot, is massive and looks quick, I hope this is confirmed tomorrow.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This is what massive clubs do who have multi million pound squads, they can afford to spend £10m on a prospect and loan him back. We on the other hand aren’t a massive club or have a near complete first team :shrug: who is authorising this ???

Alternatively, he is not coming and this is all utter tosh.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Looks a very good player in his showreel (Don't they all?) and has the physicality we lack a bit in midfield and can certainly hit a ball. I confess to knowing nothing about the lad but he does have the raw materials to be a good player and Poland are a decent side currently if he's getting into their side he must be promising at least.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Looks a very good player in his showreel (Don't they all?) and has the physicality we lack a bit in midfield and can certainly hit a ball. I confess to knowing nothing about the lad but he does have the raw materials to be a good player and Poland are a decent side currently if he's getting into their side he must be promising at least.

The end of Davy Propper?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
puts a bit of a downer on it, doesn't it.

young exciting prospect, big fee. but we can't see him play for us for another year. can't just sign players like a normal club, can we?

mind, if the January option is true than it's not so bad imo

Securing our financial future.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My mates married to a Polish girl. Her family are Pozan STH and they reckon he's shitehouse.

Someone had to!

Mate. mate's. It's mate's. FFS

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Incidentally, if and when we get back to flying again, I can thoroughly recommend a short break in Poznan. Beautiful city, plenty to do, and reasonably cheap.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Screenshot 2020-10-04 at 21.39.34.png

WAG picture before Stat Brother starts moaning..

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Exciting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here