macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I bloody love google translate

This is the most important transfer information in recent months in Polish football. As Super Express found out, Jakub Moder is breaking the Ekstraklasa transfer record. The young Lech midfielder has been a sensation in the league recently, he also made his debut in the national team. It bore fruit. Very specific fruit. Where and for how much will the Polish representative go? Details of a unique operation in Super Express.

Lech has made two masterpieces: the first is promotion to the group stage of the Europa League. The second is happening right now. It is a financial masterpiece. Jakub Moder will be sold for record money. Lech will get as much as EUR 11 million for his assistant !!!! What's more, and this is part of this masterpiece, the player will be immediately loaned to Lech, i.e. he will play in the group stage of the Europa League. Brighton in England will be Moder's new employer. And the loan to Lech is supposed to be for a year, although the English may shorten it in December. But then they have to pay extra money for it. There is no need to hide: these are the golden days of Lech. Both in terms of sports and finances, as if that were not enough, the club in Poznań secured a certain percentage of the next transfer of Modera. And one more thing: Poznanians rejected the possibility of leaving this player now. Keeping him for the Europa League group stage was a priority, and Moder will most likely fly tomorrow for medical tests and then return to the squad training camp.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Option to shorten loan in December sounds very Brighton keen to avoid another Ali Mac situation!!

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
Spend 11m on a midfielder and then loan him out, can't see that we need 1st teamers

puts a bit of a downer on it, doesn't it.

young exciting prospect, big fee. but we can't see him play for us for another year. can't just sign players like a normal club, can we?

mind, if the January option is true than it's not so bad imo

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
The tweet doesn’t come from a credible journalist but he does appear to live in Poland tweet about polish football & have a decent amount of followers so it’s possible he knows someone at the polish club . Out of no chance, possible and looking likely I would venture Possible .

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
My mates married to a Polish girl. Her family are Pozan STH and they reckon he's shitehouse.

Someone had to!

My manager has a polish GF. He went over to see her and decided to watch a pozan home game. He was chased out of the ground b4 halftime because they clocked he was English. He got clumped a few times

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Well, the showreel makes this 6"1 Central Midfielder look exceptional. Not surprised by the reported cost.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
one thing with this transfer:

if we can afford to sign a polish wonderkid for 10+ million when we won't even see him play for a year, I find it hard to believe that we are badly lacking in funds with regards for the striker we need. puzzling.

could there be further incomings lined up on that front?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here