Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] David Attenborough- A life on our planet

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Just watched this. Depressing stuff, nothing we don't already know but not necessarily in so much detail and specifics.

Not sure if it's already been mentioned amongst eating less meat etc, but the clothing industry also has a hell of a lot to answer for. I find it really depressing that in this day and age when we know the impact of the industry, football as an example does nothing about it and all clubs continue to release 3 new kits every single year as well as completely new training gear, etc. Utterly needless. Used to be every two or three years when I was a kid.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just watched this. Depressing stuff, nothing we don't already know but not necessarily in so much detail and specifics.

Not sure if it's already been mentioned amongst eating less meat etc, but the clothing industry also has a hell of a lot to answer for. I find it really depressing that in this day and age when we know the impact of the industry, football as an example does nothing about it and all clubs continue to release 3 new kits every single year as well as completely new training gear, etc. Utterly needless. Used to be every two or three years when I was a kid.
This is true, so much waste going on

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here