Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

So Trump is taking this experimental drug, has anyone bought shares with them?

Maybe it's just us???

Worth a punt guys?

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
I have never got shares as an individual. always through my employer or in an ISA.

What broker do you use?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Na, probably 20%.

Why do you think 5% is the best they could do?

I don’t....it was an example to ascertain what you thought ‘flying’ was...everyone has their own view

...but as I say in after hours trading when news was available on Trumps treatment it only budged 3%

D

Deleted member 2719

I don’t....it was an example to ascertain what you thought ‘flying’ was...everyone has their own view

...but as I say in after hours trading when news was available on Trumps treatment it only budged 3%

Okay, It's just a punt, happy to leave it there for a while.

What would you say is flying?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Okay, It's just a punt, happy to leave it there for a while.

What would you say is flying?

Oh I think your 20% qualifies...looking at the YTD chart I wonder how much is already in the price ....any rise on the ‘Trump’ news may be reflected in the opening sp...

D

Deleted member 2719

Oh I think your 20% qualifies...looking at the YTD chart I wonder how much is already in the price ....any rise on the ‘Trump’ news may be reflected in the opening sp...

Although Regeneron has not done much yet, I still think they may have legs, what do you reckon???

Bought some Rolls Royce share a few days back, up 41% so far! These are more long term as they appeared to hit rock bottom and hoping they should flourish over 5 years or so.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I’ve worked with this company a few times (I run a clinical trial recruitment company). They are a decent company.

But... have a look at what their CEO earns....

I’d like to model myself on him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here