Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] moobs

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
I'm getting to the point where i may need a bra, since the start of covid my weight has ballooned to 18 stone, and they are seriously looking like something my mrs would be proud of.

Has anyone got any advise, apart from lose some weight on how to get these jugs to reduce, an exercise specifically for this or something that may help

Thanks

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'm getting to the point where i may need a bra, since the start of covid my weight has ballooned to 18 stone, and they are seriously looking like something my mrs would be proud of.

Has anyone got any advise, apart from lose some weight on how to get these jugs to reduce, an exercise specifically for this or something that may help

Thanks

Stay off the soy milk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Thanks

You can’t target fat loss so the advice is simple: eat less.

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
You can do chest exercises to make your chest firmer, but as already mentioned you can't target specific areas for fat loss

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
You can do chest exercises to make your chest firmer, but as already mentioned you can't target specific areas for fat loss

Thanks, I'm going to buy some dumbbells and try some exercises to see if that helps, other than that trying to lose weight is the only option

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Thanks, I'm going to buy some dumbbells and try some exercises to see if that helps, other than that trying to lose weight is the only option

Doing chest workouts will make your chest ultimately bigger, building muscle underneath your subcontaneous fat. So you may not get the desired results for a while, until you burn it off.

As others have said, you cannot spot-reduce fat.
Get your heart rate up with brisk walks (20 min plus), jogs, skipping rope and any general cardio exercise.

I'd also recommend buying a 'body-fat' scale off of Amazon ('Renpho' - 30 quid or so), they are not 100% accurate, but they'll give you a general baseline and weekly weigh-ins will show your progress. Weight, body-fat %, and many other interesting stats).

Mainly focus on reducing sugar (poison), then reduce wheat-based foods (pasta, bread, cake, cookies, crisps, etc).

It's a long game, but make it a life-long one and you'll feel a whole lot better physically and mentally as soon as you start seeing results in the mirror, and on the scale.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Be careful though...

pwu_yz.gif

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Doing chest workouts will make your chest ultimately bigger, building muscle underneath your subcontaneous fat. So you may not get the desired results for a while, until you burn it off.

As others have said, you cannot spot-reduce fat.
Get your heart rate up with brisk walks (20 min plus), jogs, skipping rope and any general cardio exercise.

I'd also recommend buying a 'body-fat' scale off of Amazon ('Renpho' - 30 quid or so), they are not 100% accurate, but they'll give you a general baseline and weekly weigh-ins will show your progress. Weight, body-fat %, and many other interesting stats).

Mainly focus on reducing sugar (poison), then reduce wheat-based foods (pasta, bread, cake, cookies, crisps, etc).

It's a long game, but make it a life-long one and you'll feel a whole lot better physically and mentally as soon as you start seeing results in the mirror, and on the scale.

Oh, and Booze !:cry:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here