Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When we score.......

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Potter needs to come up with a plan to stop this, for sure.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I really do think that although we are making silly mistakes we are not getting the rub of the green at all. I thought Alzate was fouled in the build up to the 4th, am I just plain biased?

We are getting punished for nearly every mistake and Ryan hasn’t made a single outrageous save this season which doesn’t help

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Just poor game management by the players and maybe a sign of the less experienced younger side on the pitch. Today was a great example we get the goal just see it out until half time even if that means a few tactical fouls high up the pitch passing it around endlessly at the back whatever it takes. Regroup and build from there but no out comes the self destruct button again.

It’s infuriating to watch our lapses in concentration after scoring just basics a lot of the time. Must be driving Potter mad

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Unlike the goal vs Chelsea, I dont think this had anything to do with their 2-1 goal today. Solly won the ball fairly but Everton got a free kick anyway, and then they put a good ball to Mina who no one can deal with in the air. The only thing that could have been done better in that situation was that Ryan should have challenged the ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here