Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Simon Hooper

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
After CHEATING last match as 4th official (which of course nothing more was said about - https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/man-utd-brighton-var-referee-22747518 ) he seems to be giving Everton every decision today - it’s so obvious.

I’d also like to know how the VAR check was done so quickly on the first goal when White surely got a knee and was fouled?

* We’ve not been at the races against a very good and in form Everton side today so I’m not making excuses etc - just pointing out my thoughts on Bournemouth’s friend ‘Hoops’ who doesn’t seem to like us much.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Alzate was rightly booked for the pull back but how did Digne escape a yellow for an identical infringement?

Another point I meant to make! And then Digne did another pull back later on...! So a result - 2 Digne pull backs = no yellow - 1 Alzate pull back = 1 yellow.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
After CHEATING last match as 4th official (which of course nothing more was said about - https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/man-utd-brighton-var-referee-22747518 ) he seems to be giving Everton every decision today - it’s so obvious.

I’d also like to know how the VAR check was done so quickly on the first goal when White surely got a knee and was fouled?

* We’ve not been at the races against a very good and in form Everton side today so I’m not making excuses etc - just pointing out my thoughts on Bournemouth’s friend ‘Hoops’ who doesn’t seem to like us much.

Hooper is a shite ref but has nothing to do with this result! Stop embarrassing yourself trying to make excuses for this totally inept performance!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It did to end at half time - ga be them so much and us very little. We got what we deserved today, but I don’t want to see Simon ****ing Hooper bear our games again. Cheating ****.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hooper is a shite ref but has nothing to do with this result! Stop embarrassing yourself trying to make excuses for this totally inept performance!

Pls feel free to show where I made excuses for the result and embarrassed myself you absolute clown... go on..

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Pls feel free to show where I made excuses for the result and embarrassed myself you absolute clown... go on..

You always make excuses fella. Last week you were crying about VAR, about injury time. You don’t seem to be able to except that we are losing games because we can’t defend not because of refs.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
It would be interesting to show the first goal from a different angle, wouldn’t be surprised if it was a foul, why would white just throw himself to the floor?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We all knew what he was going to be like - poor

What I don’t understand is the whole allocation process, I mean involvement in our games three times in seven days, despite controversial input in the first?

Can the club not appeal?

Is there any transparency as to how it works.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jimmy Grimble

So biased for the the first half hour. Wanker.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
You always make excuses fella. Last week you were crying about VAR, about injury time. You don’t seem to be able to except that we are losing games because we can’t defend not because of refs.

He hasn't made excuses. It's a post about an appalling ref. The 2 things can be separate, it's not rocket science.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It did to end at half time - ga be them so much and us very little. We got what we deserved today, but I don’t want to see Simon ****ing Hooper bear our games again. Cheating ****.

I’d steer clear of mentioning the ref as it just comes across as excusing our poor defending, again, otherwise.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Last chance, pls show me where I blamed the ref for the result as I recall I even made a point of stating the opposite and it’s was half time. Go on....

And no I wasn’t ‘crying’ I was pointing out the injustice of the decisions last week like 99% of football fans saw. But feel free to try and use words to take my masculinity away :lol;

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here