Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dolly Parton prediction on FiveLive for today

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
She has been an Albion fan for years and, er, finally managed to get it off her (dies a little bit inside) chest.

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
She obviously paid attention to last week's game. The same again could easily be 3-7.

Although I'd be happier with 0-1.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
She has done her research.

‘How many goals would Brighton have scored in their last Premier League match if the ball had hit the back of the net instead of the woodwork’ said Dolly as she was overheard quizzing one of her aids.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Maybe she thought we would line up in a 9-2-5 formation so would have the edge. Or that we still have Joel Lynch, Joel Lynch, Joel Lynch, Joel LYNCH still playing for us.

Fun fact - whilst looking at a song list to see if there was any more comedy bronze to be had, I found she sang a song called Behind Closed Doors.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Great work. You managed to avoid going for the ‘Two up front’ which would have been an easy tap in.

Comedy requires an element of credibility to resonate. The chance of Potter setting us up with with two bigguns up front is vanishingly remote :shrug:

Edit [MENTION=21477]Dick Swiveller[/MENTION] beat me two it. Just like old times. Thanks for the mammaries.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Dolly's looking for a stream to watch the game.

One from Ireland might work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here