Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 03-04/10

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not sure what Sunday's playing games at the same time is all about. How are we supposed to watch all 90 minutes of every game?

Saturday 3rd October 2020
Chelsea v Crystal Palace (12:30) - BT Sport
Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion (15:00) - BT Sport
Leeds United v Man City (17:30) - Sky Sports
Newcastle United v Burnley (20:00) - Sky Sports

Sunday 4th October 2020
Leicester City v West Ham (12:00) - BT Sport
Southampton v West Brom (12:00) - BT Sport
Arsenal v Sheffield United (14:00) - Sky Sports
Wolves v Fulham (14:00) - 0Sky Sports
Man Utd v Tottenham Hotspur (16:30) - Sky Sports
Aston Villa v Liverpool (19:15) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2020-10-02 at 09.25.00.png

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I didn’t like reading this but it’s worth posting

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola could not have praised Leeds counterpart Marcelo Bielsa any more ahead of tomorrow's meeting at Elland Road.

"He is probably the person I admire the most in world football as a manager and as a person," said Guardiola.

"I think he is the most authentic manager all the time in terms of how he conducts his teams, he is unique."

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola could not have praised Leeds counterpart Marcelo Bielsa any more ahead of tomorrow's meeting at Elland Road.

"He is probably the person I admire the most in world football as a manager and as a person," said Guardiola.

"I think he is the most authentic manager all the time in terms of how he conducts his teams, he is unique."

"All the same, we plan to wop 'em for 6 and send him careering towards the sack, sharpish."

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have palace kicked the ball, yet?

Getting dry humped by this shower of shite, in 2 weeks time, is going to be pretty embarrassing.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Does Abraham ever do anything other than a casual trot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chelsea in general don’t seem to be busting a gut, except Chilwell and Kante. Perhaps nonchalantly assuming that a bit of brilliance from Havertz or Werner will get the opener.

A few players from both sides are going to ground too easily in the box. Can see yet another pen being critical.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

It’s all mind games
City will wipe the floor with Leeds
International's against cart horses

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Boring game this. Palace just putting everyone behind the ball again looking to nick a draw or a goal on the counter.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Boring game this. Palace just putting everyone behind the ball again looking to nick a draw or a goal on the counter.

That’s how they’ve played since Aug13. So often it works against the mega spenders.

I am a little envious of how hard they are to score against. We’re clean sheets away from flying up the table.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Pretty amusing that Chelsea spent SEVENTY MILLION QUID on a dodgy KEPA that never remotely looked the part. Sat in the stands today. Doubt that'll be changing anytime soon :wave:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
First time I've seen Palace play this season. ****ing dull aren't they? You'd hope for a bit more after seven seasons in the top flight but it seems to work for them so can't knock it too much I suppose.

Lampard is turning into a perma-scowler. Inevitable I guess when you spend 200m+ in one window and turn out to be no better than you were last season.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This has been a bloody dire game, Palace have played right into Chelsea’s hands by being so negative, considering how dodgy Chelsea have looked at the back at times this season, both teams have offered near nothing and playing at a snails pace.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
That’s how they’ve played since Aug13. So often it works against the mega spenders.

I am a little envious of how hard they are to score against. We’re clean sheets away from flying up the table.

I'm envious of some of the results they pick up but certainly not their style of football. With the quality they have the fact they always park the bus regardless of who they're playing from Man Utd and Chelsea away to Bournemouth reserves is a little strange.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Zaha has one trick. Step over the ball with the right foot and shoot with the left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here