Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Johnson, Bolsonaro and now Trump.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Only on NSC could people celebrate a 74 year old father and grandfather getting a life threatening illness and still think they have the moral high ground.

you are in for a big shock. NSC will not be the only place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
And you don't think Trump threatening to not concede and alleging postal ballot fraud is also a potential pathway to civil war, or his 'call to arms' of the Proud Boys or his previous comments about 'his people' checking the polling stations for fraud.

I do, but this news ups the ante even further.

If you watch LA92 on Netflix, which covers the aftermath of the Rodney King verdict, it’s a frightening signpost to what we might see in the next few months.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Wow... just wow.

Knew you'd be along with some faux outrage. Big nuts expressed his opinion, might not be a pleasant one, but won't affect Trump. You knowingly share doctored videos and memes of an MP who is regularly sent death threats and has bricks put through her office windows, so wind your neck in.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
It's nice to see that everyone is getting along.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Biden has an interesting call to make about he reacts to this news. I suspect he’ll pitch it directly at the largest group of undecideds.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
More than likely explains his rather short tempered/aggressive approach v Biden. Must have been feeling some symptoms then. Johnson should have taken prolonged leave after he contracted the virus but hurried back and is now suffering for it. This thing can inflict lasting damage.

I was worried about this so I did some research and it appears they were both short tempered, aggressive, selfish, narcissistic, incompetents before they got the virus, so luckily no long term damage has been done :thumbsup:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I was worried about this so I did some research and it appears they were both short tempered, aggressive, selfish, narcissistic, incompetents before they got the virus, so luckily no long term damage has been done :thumbsup:

a2794207f35d5112497a629e5a5182bd.gif

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Hate the man, but if he has the virus I hope he recovers OK, as I would any other human being. In my view (and the view of many others) he is mentally ill and it is the leaders in the Republican party, to blame for allowing the whole horrible, damaging pantomime to happen in the first place and then for not having the morals and the guts to put an end to it when it became clear where it was heading.

Anyway, that said, this feels VERY convenient for the Republicans.

Trump was heading for a heavy defeat 'unless something major changes'. And guess what?
I am sure they were hoping the debate would shift things but it quickly became apparent it had, if anything, made it worse.

So now...

Trump is off the scene for a while and Pence can step in, to reassure the mainstream republicans that, in Trump's absence, the country will be in the hands of a right wing zealot and religious nutjob who doesn't curse or molest young women (just the way they like it).

johanngull

Jul 8, 2015
Biden has an interesting call to make about he reacts to this news. I suspect he’ll pitch it directly at the largest group of undecideds.

If there is any common sense left out there Biden will wish the president a speedy recovery and might add in a message about the need for wearing masks. Biden will look like a bit of a freak and oddball if he hopes the President dies (i am not expecting that to happen)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

That’s certainly the smart thing to do.

By pandering to the joy of the educated classes at this news, he risks alienating millions of floating voters. The anti-Trumps will vote for him come what may, he needs to be presidential and classy about his response in the face of millions upon millions of Americans wishing the Orange clown death. It’s tough though, because it’ll be so easy to say that Trump did ‘this’ or ‘that’ and has now paid the price for not taking the virus seriously.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Melania must be on her knees......praying.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'd wager he recovers in no time and it's all a publicity stunt.

Whilst I don't wish people dead, the world would be a much better place if he retired from everything and just stuck to playing golf.

He is mentally derranged and general a danger to life on earth.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here