Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
While I wouldn't have posted that myself, get over yourself. Trump's behaviour during this crisis has been appalling and there's no doubt his inaction and attitude has cost thousands of lies.

Only yesterday it was reported Trump is the worst spreader of Covid19 conspiracy theories. I mean really, wtf?? https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/01/dona...est-coronavirus-conspiracy-theorist-13356758/

Didn't he mock Biden for wearing mask on telly the other night?

Please don't chide me....the post was crass and insensitive and he should be ashamed of himself. It doesn't matter what you think about Trump, anyone who catches this thing deserves sympathy and a wish for a speedy recovery.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
More than likely explains his rather short tempered/aggressive approach v Biden. Must have been feeling some symptoms then. Johnson should have taken prolonged leave after he contracted the virus but hurried back and is now suffering for it. This thing can inflict lasting damage.

Sorry, are you referring to the virus or Trump himself?

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Sorry Doogie not called for.

The positive testing aside this is serious for all of us, as it could lay a pathway to some kind of Civil War in America, if there is any question mark over the election, be it taking place or the eventual result?

Don’t think it’s that bad bud . It’s already serious for all of us I’m losing my business. The crap that he has spouted about this “China Virus “ dont help either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sorry Doogie not called for.

The positive testing aside this is serious for all of us, as it could lay a pathway to some kind of Civil War in America, if there is any question mark over the election, be it taking place or the eventual result?[/QUOTE]

Very much this, I'm not a lover of the man but the implications for the election and for the USA are huge if he is debilitated or dies within the next few weeks. The US is already a hotbed of anger, blame, suspicion and conspiracy theories. Anything could happen.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Please don't chide me....the post was crass and insensitive and he should be ashamed of himself. It doesn't matter what you think about Trump, anyone who catches this thing deserves sympathy and a wish for a speedy recovery.

I assume you only say that as a fan of Trump. This is a man who had it in his power to do more to save others but he has since the outset underplayed the seriousness of this pandemic. People almost certainly have died because of his approach to this. Assuming he does survive, I very much doubt that this will be a 'light bulb' moment for Trump.

Last edited:

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
...and that just about sums up some of the sick individuals that post on this forum. Words fail me. Let me know the name of the hospital that carried out the intelligence by-pass on you and I will write them a letter of congratulation.

I’m sure he will be fine. A quick inject of bleach and he’ll be back grabbing pussies and encouraging far-right, White supremacy’s in no time.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Time for me to go.
Its clear that this thread is no place for respect and reason and I need to chill out with some mature and sensible individuals.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
it's barely 7.30am and someone's using CV19 to excuse Trump from the most shocking debate performance ever and trying to garner sympathy for someone who has tacitly supported anti-lockdown protests, eshewed mask wearing and suggested drinking bleach to cure it. Oh, and everyone's broken the quotes....

Here's your medicine you orange back to front. Take it twice a day like a good boy.

bleach.JPG

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Time for me to go.
Its clear that this thread is no place for respect and reason and I need to chill out with some mature and sensible individuals.

My irony alert is off the scale as that's possibly the most childish flounce of the week :flounce:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Only on NSC could people celebrate a 74 year old father and grandfather getting a life threatening illness and still think they have the moral high ground.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Testing positive doesn’t mean he is ill. He & his wife have been in contact with a White House aide.

It should help with the sympathy vote.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Not very bright.

Younger viewers might think it sensible to follow your instructions.

They're not my instructions, they're the intructions of the leader of the Free World. I'm amazed you haven't tried it.

Still, if you can point me to the user IDs of all the people on here under 16 and unable to understand jokes I'll be sure to tip them off.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
“A week after Donald Trump told Americans not to worry about Covid-19 because "it affects virtually nobody" except the elderly and those with heart conditions, the president himself has tested positive for the virus.”

He could save thousands of lives by making an example of himself now.

You reap what you sow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here