Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
His inaction has killed many more Americans with Covid than would have died otherwise. He will also be killing poor Americans once he withdraws Obamacare. Yes, he didn't do it directly but he is certainly responsible.

Very few leaders of authoritarian dictatorships have personally killed people, certainly after taking office, the point being you can make the laws and rules which sees them killed by someone (or something) else. Hitler didn't gas a single Jew in his lifetime, it doesn't mean he shouldn't be held accountable for the Holocaust.

(P.S. I am not comparing Trump to Hitler, I am making a point based on the most well known example of genocide in existence)

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I'm not offended. Every is entitled to their opinion as am I. I think their opinion is disgusting which is all I said. You've got so far up your arse lately, but hopefully you're still agile enough to put me on ignore.

Even when he puts you on ignore he cannot resist opening the comment to view. The guys a prick. :lolol:

Watch him reply to this one, although my mention of this may put him off replying. He will view it regardless.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Are you saying it didn't happen?

Over dinner he was told there's a possibility there might be high ranking Al-Qaeda there, but there might be not, to which he replied "Yeah, f*** it, bomb the f***ers anyway, pass the mint sauce Melania." I'm sure that's how it happened. It's a fair point that innocent people died due to his orders, I admit that. He also took out high ranking Al-Qaeda which it could be argued helps save lives of Americans. Would you also condemn Obama? He ordered far, far more drone strikes and killed far more innocents. It's a terrible fact of war unfortunately. It's amazing that Obama never received far more criticism than Trump though, as the obviously far-right Guardian reported.https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/01/obama-drones-strikes-civilian-deaths

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
His inaction has killed many more Americans with Covid than would have died otherwise. He will also be killing poor Americans once he withdraws Obamacare. Yes, he didn't do it directly but he is certainly responsible.

Yeah, ok mate. When everybody else knew exactly the best way to respond.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Over dinner he was told there's a possibility there might be high ranking Al-Qaeda there, but there might be not, to which he replied "Yeah, f*** it, bomb the f***ers anyway, pass the mint sauce Melania." I'm sure that's how it happened. It's a fair point that innocent people died due to his orders, I admit that. He also took out high ranking Al-Qaeda which it could be argued helps save lives of Americans. Would you also condemn Obama? He ordered far, far more drone strikes and killed far more innocents. It's a terrible fact of war unfortunately. It's amazing that Obama never received far more criticism than Trump though, as the obviously far-right Guardian reported.https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/01/obama-drones-strikes-civilian-deaths

You asked a question, you got an answer. Several answers. The morality of it can be discussed until the ends of earth. But the facts remain.

And you seem to have ignored the covid deaths he is responsible for.

As for your Obama whataboutery... irrelevant I’m afraid.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Yeah, I've mentioned that.:rolleyes:. Anyway,let's all hope the leader of Belgium and her significant other get it next, the murderous bitch! Right NSC?

I've not really seen how the leaders of Belguim have tried to deal with Covid but if they've denied it's serious, done eff all to try and keep deaths low, or come up with crackpot ideas on how to resolve the situation using anti-malaria drugs or even bleach then yes, I wouldn't have any sympathy if they caught it.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
You asked a question, you got an answer. Several answers. The morality of it can be discussed until the ends of earth. But the facts remain.

And you seem to have ignored the covid deaths he is responsible for.

As for your Obama whataboutery... irrelevant I’m afraid.

I said I admit that people will have died from his orders and that it was a fair point. The reference to Obama was to provide perspective, something you lack

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Even when he puts you on ignore he cannot resist opening the comment to view. The guys a prick. :lolol:

Watch him reply to this one, although my mention of this may put him off replying. He will view it regardless.

Why do people get so obsessed with people who put them on ignore. Some sort of psychopathy do you think?
I have two people on ignore and genuinely haven’t read their posts for months. Yet nearly every thread I post on, one or both of them will quote me. Why? I’m never going to read or respond. The sheer disbelief that somebody doesn’t find their opinions worth reading is clearly having a significant mental affect on them.

Anyway, back on topic. I feel sorry for Melania having to isolate with that creepy sex pest for two weeks.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm not offended. Every is entitled to their opinion as am I. I think their opinion is disgusting which is all I said. You've got so far up your arse lately, but hopefully you're still agile enough to put me on ignore.

You don't annoy me enough to be put on ignore. Unlike some, you serve a useful purpose.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I said I admit that people will have died from his orders and that it was a fair point. The reference to Obama was to provide perspective, something you lack

Just post your point. No need for the bitchiness at the end. Makes you look silly.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've heard that plans are afoot to commence imbleachment proceedings.

:bowdown: :lolol:

And if they do that, I wonder what colour he'll turn out to be underneath the orange dye? ???

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yeah, ok mate. When everybody else knew exactly the best way to respond.

[Agree with your general point about no one knew the perfect answers].

But regarding the USA, Fauci and other true experts, widely respected, were appointed by Trump from the very beginning and told him what to do and what not to do ... to the best of their scientific knowledge at that time.

We saw their daily WH press briefings in March and April.

Then Trump started undermining them, along with some alt-thick state governors such as DeSantis in Florida. Why? Petty party politics, pandering to alt-right loons who lied by saying the virus was a lie, or had been beaten and/or it was an infringement on liberties to save CV19 deaths.

A slow car crash before our eyes, until Trump stopped the daily briefings where he'd become a laughing stock.

However, certainly no joke, the death toll continued a pace long after the UK, Italy, France and Spain had got to grips.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here