Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Classic move from Trump. This could win him the election. He takes in Covid and survives! What a hero!

4 more years of Trumpage to come.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Good finally good news !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Doogie not called for.

The positive testing aside this is serious for all of us, as it could lay a pathway to some kind of Civil War in America, if there is any question mark over the election, be it taking place or the eventual result?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Good finally good news !

Pathetic response.
Lets hope you develop serious symptoms as soon as possible and then maybe it would make you think a bit before you post stuff like this.

While I wouldn't have posted that myself, get over yourself. Trump's behaviour during this crisis has been appalling and there's no doubt his inaction and attitude has cost thousands of lies.

Only yesterday it was reported Trump is the worst spreader of Covid19 conspiracy theories. I mean really, wtf?? https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/01/dona...est-coronavirus-conspiracy-theorist-13356758/

Didn't he mock Biden for wearing mask on telly the other night?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'm sure he won't even get symptoms. And will use it as a badge of honour.

If biden got it I wouldn't be so confident !!

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
More than likely explains his rather short tempered/aggressive approach v Biden. Must have been feeling some symptoms then. Johnson should have taken prolonged leave after he contracted the virus but hurried back and is now suffering for it. This thing can inflict lasting damage.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
While I wouldn't have posted that myself, get over yourself. Trump's behaviour during this crisis has been appalling and there's no doubt his inaction and attitude has cost thousands of lies.

Only yesterday it was reported Trump is the worst spreader of Covid19 conspiracy theories. I mean really, wtf?? https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/01/dona...est-coronavirus-conspiracy-theorist-13356758/

Didn't he mock Biden for wearing mask on telly the other night?

This.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
More than likely explains his rather short tempered/aggressive approach v Biden. Must have been feeling some symptoms then. Johnson should have taken prolonged leave after he contracted the virus but hurried back and is now suffering for it. This thing can inflict lasting damage.

I'm sorry, are you being serious?? Because of course he's never behaved anything like that in the past :facepalm:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Sorry Doogie not called for.

The positive testing aside this is serious for all of us, as it could lay a pathway to some kind of Civil War in America, if there is any question mark over the election, be it taking place or the eventual result?

And you don't think Trump threatening to not concede and alleging postal ballot fraud is also a potential pathway to civil war, or his 'call to arms' of the Proud Boys or his previous comments about 'his people' checking the polling stations for fraud.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
[tweet]1311839895921467393[/tweet]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think they should use sex offenders to trial the vaccine so step forward Donald �� make America great again man

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Good finally good news !

Pathetic response.
Lets hope you develop serious symptoms as soon as possible and then maybe it would make you think a bit before you post stuff like this.

This is a man who said it wasn’t that bad
That taking bleach would help
Only cares about himself but u carry on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here