Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Christmas TV 2020

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I can honestly say there is absolutely nothing there that would tear me away from the small number of family who will be around.

James Martin’s Christmas Special! I can’t wait. He has as much personality as our bird feeder, and is less interesting.

Spot on. Having encountered the bang average road cafe standard cook at a few race meetings I can honestly and accurately stste that our birdfeeder is considerable more charesmatic. It also offers better food. He can't drive very fast either.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Spot on. Having encountered the bang average road cafe standard cook at a few race meetings I can honestly and accurately stste that our birdfeeder is considerable more charesmatic. It also offers better food. He can't drive very fast either.

I wish I could give you two Thumbs:thumbsup: Up

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
James Martin’s Christmas Special! I can’t wait. He has as much personality as our bird feeder, and is less interesting.

What is the point of cooking shows on Christmas Day? If you haven't got yourself sorted by then you really do need to rethink your planning! And with all the cooking going on at that time, who the hell is gonna sit down to watch an overpaid slop-jockey poncing up his stuffing :glare:
I can't wait. As a keen home economist my thoughts will certainly be turning towards Christmas 2021 as I baste the 2020 bird. And you can't beat a bit of Ainsley...he's such a character!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I can honestly say there is absolutely nothing there that would tear me away from the small number of family who will be around.

I think most people will be sitting down for lunch when James Martin is on. ITV have a strong morning with all the usual daytime favourites on and then a box office evening. The Chase Celebrity Special will be a hoot, these are always great value, COrra has an absolute cliffhanger and BGT is the very best of British entertainment from the last decade.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I have studied my bumper two week Christmas and New Year T V guide.
An bigger collection of absolute dross and drivel I cannot imagine. There is nothing that I want to look out for or record. I mean usually there is something.
It is just mindless , middle of the road nonsense. Bah! Humbug!

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I have studied my bumper two week Christmas and New Year T V guide.
An bigger collection of absolute dross and drivel I cannot imagine. There is nothing that I want to look out for or record. I mean usually there is something.
It is just mindless , middle of the road nonsense. Bah! Humbug!

Netflix binge for me and whatever is worth watching on Prime under my 30 day free trial :xmas:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
TV ratings will go through the roof this Winter Holidays as family gatherings are cancelled.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here