Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ST Direct Debits

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I’ve paid DD April, May, June, July, August, September, October and my ‘personal’ email states the last payment will be taken November 1st? Not complaining but that sounds at odds with what others have previously said on this thread, doesn’t it? Renewal not a new ST holder.

If you read the thread back, there could be one or two options as to why you are legitimately paying for longer, as others have found.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
It seems that because I gifted the club back last season's refund I'm going to be paying 8 direct debits for this year.

If I'd accepted the refund I'd have been making 6 payments.

It seems very, very odd.
Bet you're glad you gave the club a load of cash only to see Bloom spunk millions on some Polish kids; a Swiss Div 2 striker, and a 3 year deal on a crock from Liverpool

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Bet you're glad you gave the club a load of cash only to see Bloom spunk millions on some Polish kids; a Swiss Div 2 striker, and a 3 year deal on a crock from Liverpool

I love signings like Alzate and Mac Allister - ones for future seasons. We need to keep bringing these players in.

I'm particularly delighted with signing Zeqiri this summer. The 2 poles, Weir, Van Hecke, Dendoncker are also potential excitements stored up for the future.

So, yes money well spent this year as far as I am concerned.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I love signings like Alzate and Mac Allister - ones for future seasons. We need to keep bringing these players in.

I'm particularly delighted with signing Zeqiri this summer. The 2 poles, Weir, Van Hecke, Dendoncker are also potential excitements stored up for the future.

So, yes money well spent this year as far as I am concerned.
Fair enough. I'm sure your hundred quid will make a big impact

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here