Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Hawks v Whyteleafe, next Tuesday Oct 6, k/o 7:45pm

Hawks and Seagulls

Aug 2, 2018
Thanks to everyone who came along to the first game of the season last Saturday - Interest in watching matches 'live' is growing... We have a capacity of 400, and tickets are available now for next Tuesday's league game v Whyteleafe. Doors open 6:15pm, kick off 7:45pm... Tenner, fiver for concessions & students, kids under 10 free.

Wear masks, bring your own hand sanitiser (we have some there as well!), and keep to the Covid rules, and we hope to be able to keep open for more and more games!

You can buy tickets here: https://whitehawkfc.ktckts.com

WHYTELEAFE poster copy.jpg

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just bought my ticket. Can you make sure it doesn't rain please or I'll want a refund.

Hawks and Seagulls

Aug 2, 2018
QUICK UPDATE: Due to Whyteleafe having to play an FA CUP game tomorrow - the Hawks game on Tuesday has been postponed - Anyone who bought tix will be able to use them for the new date - which should be in the next couple of weeks...Thanks

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Leafe won 3 - 1 in the FA Cup tonight,next round they are home to Concorde Rangers, I think it's scheduled for the 13th October I'll confirm ASAP.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Can you park close by

There is parking in a small area by the ground, but I usually park just off Wilson Avenue. It's only a ten minute walk from there and you get away quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here