[Albion] Anyone else?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Well?
c0135b79572238c26d085ea143391b73.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not too fussed about being out. Competition serves its purpose for the youth and fringe players. We did alright, we always try to play football. Still not over the injustice of Sat though!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No, think I'll start repeated threads about Sunday Morning breakfast

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Always find it strange that the muppets on NSC always throw out bed wetting if someone has a different opinion. Everyone deserves an opinion and I realise mine is constantly wrong in many peoples view but it’s still an opinion! However I don’t ever remember wetting the bed!

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Morons that start the same thread three times
Not sure what that has to do with the current thread? Please stop trying to derail.

I thought you were above calling people morons.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Last edited:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Is this like one of those ink blot tests?
Erm, I see Donald Trump's head, from above.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Winning wasn’t beyond us going into tonight’s game. No goals, at home, again, and losing by a margin many hacks regard as a thrashing is, IMO, a very disappointing performance. The class of 93 (our class that is!) did much better. And we were then a tier 3 side playing the team that came to dominate for decades.

Nope, fair to say tonight’s result was poor.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Winning wasn’t beyond us going into tonight’s game. No goals, at home, again, and losing by a margin many hacks regard as a thrashing is, IMO, a very disappointing performance. The class of 93 (our class that is!) did much better. And we were then a tier 3 side playing the team that came to dominate for decades.

Nope, fair to say tonight’s result was poor.

Tonight was a hybrid team that had never played together. Personally I would have kept the team that beat Preston & Portsmouth intact.
It has nothing to do with the league.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This thread could really take off if we lose on Saturday

Disappointing defeat last night, no more. Our defence didn’t do it’s job and neither did the attack, United did well at both ends of the pitch. Shit happens :shrug:

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Tonight was a hybrid team that had never played together. Personally I would have kept the team that beat Preston & Portsmouth intact.
It has nothing to do with the league.

This, exactly. In fact I'm really surprised GP didn't keep the same team, because after the Preston game he indicated he would! They've earned the right to play United...he said. Perhaps he was still smarting from Saturdays defeat and was desperate to beat Utd, but I thought it was a mistake as soon as I saw the team sheet. I'm very surprised.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Has GP ever fielded the same team twice ?

I agree, sticking with a winning formula is not a bad idea. The risk with last night was tired first team players and a confidence knock. win/win for Everton!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
twatish thread.

Wasn't actually any over board comments last night from what I read. People are allowed to put over opinions and question things.

Those that call bed wetters are quickly identifiable as the easily offended crew.

Its a forum ffs

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here