Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay is rubbish...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
...@ Fifa21

I remember Brentford fans telling us that we will love him in our side, he is a fighter, he battles, he has that edge to him, but never nasty or unsporting, just determination and grit in the right kind of way. Opposition fans will hate him for it though. They were 100% bang on weren't they.

What a top guy, such lovely bloke.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Says he’s got a big game so can’t play Fifa late. Sounds like he might be playing tonight

I imagine everyone prepares for the game, the match day squad is probably decided quite late on, so until then everyone has a game to get ready for.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Says he’s got a big game so can’t play Fifa late. Sounds like he might be playing tonight

I imagine everyone prepares for the game, the match day squad is probably decided quite late on, so until then everyone has a game to get ready for.

He put something on Instagram that some people have interpreted as him being involved.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
David Meyler had playing contracts at Sunderland and Hull City. I would be intrigued to know how much he earned on average playing football compared to being an ambassador for FIFA '21.
He's very good on the computer game and a natural in front of the camera. I would imagine he could be on a few bob.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Wouldn't be surprised if a couple of Saturdays players are involved tonight. Maybe not starting, but in the squad. Neal may have a bit of fire in his belly after the weekend. Plus, a chance of cup QF!!

macky

Dec 28, 2004
What a team of decent nice kind of boys you would be happy for your daughter to bring home We seem to have

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here