Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Halloween

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Doesn't common sense suggest that it isn't going to happen?

You would like to think so, it’s not hygienic to say the least.
You have to be extremely inconsiderate to allow or encourage your children to do it.

But alas there will always be selfish individuals who don’t give a feck about anyone but themselves.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
When I was a kid we were told never to take sweets off strangers? come halloween the kids are encouraged to go and ask for them?

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
It’s going to be the best Halloween ever. When the kids come knocking, I’ve got some extra special scary masks this year which I have to wear by Law for social distancing reasons! :D :lolol:

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
Still no official advice from the government on how to enjoy and celebrate halloween in a covid secure way, but nothing surprises me with this government. I've heard many will be holding virtual trick or treats and halloween parties or those who do partake in trick or treats will provide grab and go bags, cleaning stations and hand sanitiser within the bags.

Here is an idea for those of you struggling to grapple the idea of halloween in covid times....

https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/18794981.im-events-offer-halloween-covid-friendly-way/

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
How did everyone's Covid secure Halloweens go??

Our street was very quiet, we supplied grab and go bags for the youngsters trick or treating and a few went but not as many as we anticipated.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Not one.

ExemplaryHelplessAfricangoldencat-max-1mb.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here