Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ascension Islands Asylum centre location.

Jan 30, 2008
I think all she is doing is basically making coming here less appealing. Something has to be done. I think all Holiday Inn hotels are full with migrants. They're not refugees, they lose that title the moment they fail to stop in a safe country and getting from the Middle East they pass through plenty of safe havens.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

This
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
You think?

They seem to still have a lot of availability across the UK when I checked.

We all get things wrong sometimes, and that's fine. But please don't just say made up sh*t that feeds into (comes from?) far right propaganda.

This kind of stuff can have a big influence on the lives of a lot of vulnerable people.

Also:
View attachment 128922

Like British veterans living on the streets , it's not good is it ?
Regards
DF

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Get away with ?maybe people in this country want to see some action on the topic
Regards
DF

Indeed. A significant number do while others say nothing but allow the vocal minority.
Hence my description of Britain today as a nasty racist xenophobic nation.
You must be happy as a pig in shit.

Jan 30, 2008
Indeed. A significant number do while others say nothing but allow the vocal minority.
Hence my description of Britain today as a nasty racist xenophobic nation.
You must be happy as a pig in shit.

I'm sorry that you 're not in touch with the real feel
Of the country on this subject but that's the way a lot of people feel about this topic ,some people have a bit of pride in their country
Regards
DF

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Regards
DF

Of the country on this subject but that's the way a lot of people feel about this topic ,some people have a bit of pride in their country
Regards
DF

And yet for the last 10 years they've voted for people who couldn't give a **** about people living on the street. Odd that, given their patriotic concern and all.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Some people have a bit of pride in their country, whilst others are so pathetically insecure that they are ready listen to any jumped up populist in a desperate attempt to reassure themselves that they are somehow superior to others through pure luck of birth
Regards
DF

Got to agree with you there matey
Wise words

regards
hf

Jan 30, 2008
And yet for the last 10 years they've voted for people who couldn't give a **** about people living on the street. Odd that, given their patriotic concern and all.

Exactly , makes it all the more sickening to see illegal migrants being housed in hotels at the tax payers expense
The Tory's are skating on thin ice and they know that hence why the ascension island was brought up imho
The Army Barracks seemed a reasonable option but yet again local council not consulted .
All in all it's a melting pot of frustration which can only be fully resolved when we're out of the transition phase
Regards
DF

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Regards
DF

That old chestnut, from your UKIP friends. This is from a veteran’s page.

4F3C715F-4E16-45CD-81FC-4ADA7A8CA86B.jpeg

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Regards
DF

Pride? Conjures up an image of marching through Kent behind Farage in jackboots and a tutu!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Got to agree with you there matey
Wise words

regards
hf

I love my country deeply, but I don't like xenophobic attitudes towards folk fleeing persecution or wanting a better life.

It's possible to have both viewpoints.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I think the government should consider the Isle of Sheppey, they could build an entire complex constructed out of shipping containers and perhaps the Town of Faversham can house the processing centre, it could bring much needed employment to the ******** of Kent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That old chestnut, from your UKIP friends. This is from a veteran’s page.

View attachment 128932

Also, migrants are nearly always allocated the worst housing. Asylum seekers cannot claim benefits but can get a hardship allowance of £5.66 per day.

I worked on a project for the Refugee Council many years ago. It opened my eyes to a lot of truths that go unreported.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here