Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ascension Islands Asylum centre location.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I bet you'd like to get a free house while waiting in a hotel on full board :rolleyes:
Regards
DF

It's like you're deliberately thick and missing the entire point, but carry on.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I bet you'd like to get a free house while waiting in a hotel on full board :rolleyes:
Regards
DF

I could understand your point of view if that was true but asylum seekers don't get given a free house.

Why not protest against MPs who get £80K a year, claim expenses from the taxpayer for their second homes, get subsidised meals in the House of Commons and subsidised drinks at their bar?

Jan 30, 2008
I could understand your point of view if that was true but asylum seekers don't get given a free house.

Why not protest against MPs who get £80K a year, claim expenses from the taxpayer for their second homes, get subsidised meals in the House of Commons and subsidised drinks at their bar?
Well one of the chaps in that video seems to think he's going to get one :rolleyes: wake up and smell the coffee
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008

Perks of the job I guess , I did t realise illegal immigrants were entitled to perks :shrug:
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Perks of the job I guess , I did t realise illegal immigrants were entitled to perks :shrug:
Regards
DF

The Tory's have you (and millions like you) exactly where they want you. Blaming foreigners for the problems the Tory's have caused. Unfortunately for you, once Covid is resolved they will come for those on benefits. They'll be blaming the UK's failings on you. It's what they do. Their plan to get people off benefits to manipulate figures, no-matter what it took was well under way before Covid hit.

Basically those on benefits have had a reprieve thanks to covid. But the Tory's won't have forgotten you. Tick tock...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here