Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ascension Islands Asylum centre location.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I heard this on R4 this morning.

I nearly spat my coffee out, but I was driving and not actually drinking coffee at the time.

The woman is bat shit crazy. I guess you have to be at least semi derranged to be in Boris government.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Australia, via the back of a fag packet. sort of idea that comes from brainstorming session.

on the surface, why not? nice safe place for asylum seekers to stay awaiting their claims to process. :fishing:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I have the feeling that I am just a bystander in a private conversation between our ruling clique and the readership of the Daily Mail.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
From Hitler? In 1940 the nazi party had a plan to exile the Jews from Eastern Europe to Madacasgar.

So....following the historical narrative, how long will it be before Ms Patel comes up with a final solution, I wonder?

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Australia, via the back of a fag packet. sort of idea that comes from brainstorming session.

on the surface, why not? nice safe place for asylum seekers to stay awaiting their claims to process. :fishing:

I can't BEAR to think about the consequences of that post. :rolleyes:

Jan 30, 2008
looking at the Geographical location of the island its quite close to Africa so a quicker journey back home for a lot of them , nothing worse suffering from jet lag ?
regards
DF

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here