Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Johnson's Brexit - BRINO, or No deal

What will Johnson do ?

• Total voters

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
A country that isn’t even an EU member voted this week to retain freedom of movement within EU territories. A thumping example of the perception of how successful the world judges our leaving. Nobody will be making the same mistake anytime soon.

I expect the Swiss still want to freely move all that Jewish gold that Germany stashed there for safe keeping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
A weak gammon response to being called gammon. As you say, you're an Olympic class wanker. Sorry if I interrupted your training

I’m in recovery at the moment David, I’ll be ready to go again in 10.
Let’s get going [emoji1303][emoji636]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Watford O must love the surge of interest he gets in his polls [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This isn't jealousy because it got more replies than your disaster of a race fishing thread that I took the piss out of, is it ? https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?380960-Wimpy-Portslade Maybe you can bounce this thread again with your fifth reply on it :facepalm:

Now I've never actually bothered with the ignore list, but seeing how upset you got when [MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION] put you on ignore, it is very tempting :lolol:

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This isn't jealousy because it got more replies than your disaster of a race fishing thread that I took the piss out of, is it ? https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?380960-Wimpy-Portslade Maybe you can bounce this thread again with your fifth reply on it :facepalm:

Now I've never actually bothered with the ignore list, but seeing how upset you got when [MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION] put you on ignore, it is very tempting :lolol:

Not only upset he’s on ignore, he is one of the posters who quotes me the most. From what I see, he has something to say about nearly everything or anything I post, regardless of what thread I am on. Last night he fair whipped himself into a frenzy.
Why keep trying to talk to someone that ignores you? It’s all a bit stalky.
Have a bit of self respect Chicken!

Very good chance he’ll have something to say about this post too. Pitiful.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Look at the sort of people that are still claiming Brexit is successful. Baker lite, Ppf and uhm, that’s about it isn’t it? The two weirdest posters outside of Chicken Run and Pastafarian.

Ha ha, look at that list of names. NSC’s biggest losers. Gawd love em, nobody else could :)

I had the whole lot of them on ignore before the brexit debacle, for being relentless incoherent dullards :lolol:

I lave let Das Reich back on recenty, though, as someone I like tells me he's a Good Bloke. His posts are so brief and meaningless (and outside the bear pit, non-existent) that I've not really noticed any change in my NSC 'experience', to be fair.

This thread started out quite interestingly. I am certainly intrigued over what may happen. The fact there seems to be nothing happening, no agreement in sight, and yet no lorry parks, suggests to me that Cummings has a clear plan and expectation of what will happen. I wonder what it is?

I do find it funny, though, that the dimmest most reactionary turds on NSC seem to think they know exactly how this will pan out (that or don't care at all, as long as we get our blue passports back).

I wonder how many will have the self control to not bother responding to this post when they remind themselves I don't read anything from posters on ignore? :rolleyes:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I had the whole lot of them on ignore before the brexit debacle, for being relentless incoherent dullards :lolol:

I lave let Das Reich back on recenty, though, as someone I like tells me he's a Good Bloke. His posts are so brief and meaningless (and outside the bear pit, non-existent) that I've not really noticed any change in my NSC 'experience', to be fair.

This thiread started out quite interestingly. I am certainly intrigued over what may happen. The fact there seems to be nothing happening, no agreement in sight, and ol yet no lorry parks, suggests to me that Cummings has a clear plan and expectation of what will happen. I wonder what it is?

I do find it funny, though, that the dimmest most reactionary turds on NSC seem to think they know exactly how this will pan out (that or don't care at all, as long as we get our blue passports back).

I wonder how many will have the self control to not bother responding to this post when they remind themselves I don't read anything from posters on ignore? :rolleyes:

That little clutch of posters are terrified of what Brexit will bring. That’s why they make sure any serious thread about it gets dumped in the Gammon pit where they can rip it to pieces and use it as an excuse to stalk the other posters they are obsessed with.

Chicken run, for example, is obsessed with me. The level of vitriol that “man” has for someone he’s never met is astonishing. He never commented on the subject, just seeks me out and sends unwarranted personal abuse. He used to like telling me how many times and on what threads I’d posted. I mean , that is very odd, right? His posts were becoming more and more disturbed so for his own sake, as much as mine, I put him on ignore. And he now quotes me more than ever. I do think he has some underlying mental health issues. Fine, we all have things to deal with in life but I’m not going to be a party to it or exacerbate his psychopathy by engaging with him.
He’s beyond odd. He and Pastafarian clearly have some psychological dysfunction and it’s not something I want in my life.
I genuinely feel pity for them. I really do .
They just post nonsense on here so they’re better off ignored.
Strangely, by voting leave they have very likely raised their own anxiety levels when people like that really benefit from seeking out calm environments and landscapes where their various dysfunctional behaviours are less likely to be triggered.

NSC is not an ideal place for people like them, the rough and tumble and “banter” cans easily upset and trigger people with their disposition.
In a less enlightened age we would have simply referred to them as having “thin skin”. Now we understand it’s more complex than that and they require patience if we have it to give or disengagement so as not to trigger their issues or indeed, anger.
Sometimes ignoring can be as healthy for them as it is for us.

Or maybe they’re just a couple of twerps who’s silly posts aren’t worth reading :)

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That little clutch of posters are terrified of what Brexit will bring. That’s why they make sure any serious thread about it gets dumped in the Gammon pit where they can rip it to pieces and use it as an excuse to stalk the other posters they are obsessed with.

Chicken run, for example, is obsessed with me. The level of vitriol that “man” has for someone he’s never met is astonishing. He never commented on the subject, just seeks me out and sends unwarranted personal abuse. He used to like telling me how many times and on what threads I’d posted. I mean , that is very odd, right? His posts were becoming more and more disturbed so for his own sake, as much as mine, I put him on ignore. And he now quotes me more than ever. I do think he has some underlying mental health issues. Fine, we all have things to deal with in life but I’m not going to be a party to it or exacerbate his psychopathy by engaging with him.
He’s beyond odd. He and Pastafarian clearly have some psychological dysfunction and it’s not something I want in my life.
Strangely, by voting leave they have very likely raised their own anxiety levels when people like that really benefit from seeking out calm environments and landscapes where their various dysfunctional behaviours are less likely to be triggered.

NSC is not an ideal place for people like them, the rough and tumble and “banter” cans easily upset and trigger people with their disposition.
In a less enlightened age we would have simply referred to them as having “thin skin”. Now we understand it’s more complex than that and they require patience if we have it to give or disengagement so as not to trigger their issues or indeed, anger.

Or maybe they’re just a couple of twerps who’s silly posts aren’t worth reading :)

Quite. I come on here to keep up with the Albion and have a bit of a laugh. I also seem to have accumulated some pals along the way, which is nice.

To be fair, I have made a mistake with a couple of people who actually were crying for help (and subsequently admitted it) but, yes, if you're going to post 'controversial' views, demean sections of our society and individuals, with a clear theme of bullying 'do gooders', 'soy' etc, then the best response is the old ignore function.

I do admire those who continue to patiently engage with the gammon, but nobody needs to be stalked, do they?

Have a good day. I hope the food prep went well :thumbsup:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Quite. I come on here to keep up with the Albion and have a bit of a laugh. I also seem to have accumulated some pals along the way, which is nice.

To be fair, I have made a mistake with a couple of people who actually were crying for help (and subsequently admitted it) but, yes, if you're going to post 'controversial' views, demean sections of our society and individuals, with a clear theme of bullying 'do gooders', 'soy' etc, then the best response is the old ignore function.

I do admire those who continue to patiently engage with the gammon, but nobody needs to be stalked, do they?

Have a good day. I hope the food prep went well :thumbsup:

Agree.

Cheers, was a top night. Kept it simple and that’ was the right approach. Yes, have a good weekend.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Except for the occasions when you admit that you have been reading posts from posters you have on ignore.
:dunce:

You never did explain how you were able to accidently give me a thumbs up whilst ignoring me at the same time, id love to know how you did it.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Why don’t you run a poll?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

:lolol:

Get well soon

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Hmmm.
How interesting that Pasta and Chicken have come along at exactly the same time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here