Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Johnson's Brexit - BRINO, or No deal

What will Johnson do ?

• Total voters

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
As I understand it, you have been directly paid, or propped up, by the tax payer for the majority of your working life. So maybe cut the cockiness and spare a thought for those who generate the money for your wages and who will most likely suffer from Brexit eh?

Perhaps you may like to explain how I have been “propped “ up by the UK taxpayers.. I’m excited to know.
Check,change,go [emoji1303][emoji636]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
As I understand it, you have been directly paid, or propped up, by the tax payer for the majority of your working life. So maybe cut the cockiness and spare a thought for those who generate the money for your wages and who will most likely suffer from Brexit eh?

This.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Look at the sort of people that are still claiming Brexit is successful. Baker lite, Ppf and uhm, that’s about it isn’t it? The two weirdest posters outside of Chicken Run and Pastafarian.

Ha ha, look at that list of names. NSC’s biggest losers. Gawd love em, nobody else could :)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'm pretty sure people have been confidently the EU wouldn't exist in five years time for at least six years, and probably a lot more?

I suppose by the law of averages eventually they will be right, even if it's 5 years from the heat death of the universe.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm pretty sure people have been confidently the EU wouldn't exist in five years time for at least six years, and probably a lot more?

I suppose by the law of averages eventually they will be right, even if it's 5 years from the heat death of the universe.

They’re morons. Look at their history on here. Racism, ignorance, stalking. They’re pond life.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
They’re morons. Look at their history on here. Racism, ignorance, stalking. They’re pond life.

You seem triggered this morning Gatehouse. I’m sure the whole of the UK is hopeful that our departure from the EU is a success, who on earth would want it to be a failure.
Check, change,go[emoji1303][emoji636]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You seem triggered this morning Gatehouse. I’m sure the whole of the UK is hopeful that our departure from the EU is a success, who on earth would want it to be a failure.
Check, change,go[emoji1303][emoji636]

I seem triggered do I? That phrase may have more impact if you didn’t use it on everyone you disagree with.
Have a nice day. I assume you’ll be spending it on here.
TTFNTC :)

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I seem triggered do I? That phrase may have more impact if you didn’t use it on everyone you disagree with.

Only for the next 10-15 minutes, important work to be done[emoji1303]
Stay safe.
Check,change,go [emoji1303][emoji636]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A dedicated state scrounger discussing people working? Hilarious.

Well quite. If I did work in a gate house I’d be a damned site more proud of myself than if I were fit for work but still spent my life on the dole.
But that’s Ppftttttt for you.
In fact, my first job out of college was working in a gate house. Far better than going straight on the dole, quite well paid for an 18 yr old. Used to get a lot of cheap booze and fags off the distance drivers too. May well go back to it one day :)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Wow, good luck explaining this one [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I think NSC’s resident Mall Cop has got out of the wrong side of the bed in his shitty little bedsit this morning [emoji23]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Interesting that No Deal is topping the poll. In a way, I hope it goes No Deal. Most of the huge negative impact this would have will be focussed on the poor sods who voted leave and might finally make them realise they voted away their children's and probably grandchildren's future.
However, it would mean disaster for the economy and the Union.
Luckily, while the fervent "it'll be alright if we just believe" stand around hoping they are right, a lot of sensible people, including myself (obvs) are readying for the storm.
Whatever you do, doing nothing is not an option.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wow, good luck explaining this one [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

My main gripe is people acting cocky and arrogant about Brexit when they are reasonably insulted from it. That’s really shitty and mean-spirited especially when people are going to struggle with their livelihoods because of it.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
My main gripe is people acting cocky and arrogant about Brexit when they are reasonably insulted from it. That’s really shitty and mean-spirited especially when people are going to struggle with their livelihoods because of it.

All will be good, once the UK is free from the shambles of the Fourth Reich we will flourish,stand on Me, The UK is set to boom, we’re the first to step off of the sinking ship.
Check, change,go [emoji1303][emoji636]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
All will be good, once the UK is free from the shambles of the Fourth Reich we will flourish,stand on Me, The UK is set to boom, we’re the first to step off of the sinking ship.
Check, change,go [emoji1303][emoji636]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your three word mantra is no doubt fine for your circle of simple friends. But, I will need a lot more to convince me.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Your three word mantra is no doubt fine for your circle of simple friends. But, I will need a lot more to convince me.

The real mantra is..

Check change. Realise you've been mugged
Go without saying a word as feeling stupid.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A country that isn’t even an EU member voted this week to retain freedom of movement within EU territories. A thumping example of the perception of how successful the world judges our leaving. Nobody will be making the same mistake anytime soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here