Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pub for game tomorrow?

LennyD

Jul 15, 2009
I’m in the area (staying nearish to the pier) looking for somewhere decent to watch the game tomorrow, any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Well i am taking Mrs *Gullsworth* to a nice country pub tomorrow evening. We are going to have a romantic dinner for two because she deserves it (and she deserves me) There will be no thoughts about football at all.*

*Untill we get home at 9. :kiss:
and she is driving.......haven't told her yet.....well she is nearly teetotal.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Well i am taking Mrs *Gullsworth* to a nice country pub tomorrow evening. We are going to have a romantic dinner for two because she deserves it (and she deserves me) There will be no thoughts about football at all.*

Paging @MrsGullsworth :lol:

D

Deleted member 2719

You are taking her to a pub but she is driving, how does that work???

You wait to I tell your Mum!

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I remember [MENTION=33983]BeHereNow[/MENTION] and I being in the Font a year or so ago before a Brighton game and just ripping the piss out of them.

They genuinely think that buying a club shirt on the internet and shouting at a screen in a pub makes them proper football fans. Tragic!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here