Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We can forget about getting a result at Everton

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A reminder he's also fourth official at the Amex tomorrow night, so that will make three times within a week he'll have had a chance to influence our games.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The man has been utter gash in every game he has a officiated for us. We'd be better off saving the petrol money for the trip to Goodison

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A reminder he's also fourth official at the Amex tomorrow night, so that will make three times within a week he'll have had a chance to influence our games.

Without VAR, I don't see him being able to exert too much influence, beyond, perhaps, calling Adam Lallana a ****

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Perhaps he's become one of Potter's bubble of six? ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The man has been utter gash in every game he has a officiated for us. We'd be better off saving the petrol money for the trip to Goodison

You think we'll still be in the EPL in 2021-22? ???

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
[tweet]1310921321019305984[/tweet]

"Scousers Friend" had the Liverpool home game a couple of seasons ago I think, which prior to last Saturday was the most blatant display of corruption I'd ever seen on a football field.

We'll get nothing from these officials. Nothing at all. We'll have to win the match by 4 clear goals to get a draw

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"Scousers Friend" had the Liverpool home game a couple of seasons ago I think, which prior to last Saturday was the most blatant display of corruption I'd ever seen on a football field.

We'll get nothing from these officials. Nothing at all. We'll have to win the match by 4 clear goals to get a draw

....and even then they'll be called back on to the pitch the following morning because Hoops has decided while enjoying a late night beer that he should award Everton a decisive penalty.

el punal

Goodison Park has never been a good ground for us, in any case. Friend and Hoops will ensure that carries on.

Yep! You’re right. We’ve only played Everton 17 times in total. We have never won at Goodison, the best being two draws back in the old Division One days of the 80s. I just wonder if we can break the hoodoo this time around - here’s hoping. :drink:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but don't you always say that about EVERY ground and EVERY referee? :lolol:

:p

No, only the refs and grounds that are applicable. :p

Yep! You’re right. We’ve only played Everton 17 times in total. We have never won at Goodison, the best being two draws back in the old Division One days of the 80s. I just wonder if we can break the hoodoo this time around - here’s hoping. :drink:

Well, we managed to win at Deepdale last week, for the first time in our history, so you never know.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I had a smile at Barry Glendenning on the Football Weekly Podcast yesterday who said that he could imagine some time in the future Leandro Trossard opening a knock at his front door to find Kevin Friend or Mike Dean showing him a yellow card for some offence he committed three months earlier. If you don't laugh...

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
We'd do very well to get a result against Everton regardles of referee, but here's me hoping.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I had a smile at Barry Glendenning on the Football Weekly Podcast yesterday who said that he could imagine some time in the future Leandro Trossard opening a knock at his front door to find Kevin Friend or Mike Dean showing him a yellow card for some offence he committed three months earlier. If you don't laugh...

Good to see that the macro is still working all these years on I think that's the first time I have written that referee's name and seen it corrected like magic.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove

I think we will. Strangely optimistic about this one.

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
He'll probably give Everton a penalty in the pre-match warm up and we'll be the only team to start a game 1-0 down, as we are the only team to lose a match after the final whistle!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here