Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fulham relegated

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Funny.... They do look dreadful though. The first promoted team to ever lose all 3 opening games in the PL too I think?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
They are seriously paying out already? That’s insane. I mean, yeah, Fulham look crap, but the season is only three games in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Maybe they have looked at their liability, laid some it off and then compared the eventual cost of paying out now against the perceived value of the publicity gained from saying that they are paying out already hoping that it will go viral. Quite clever I guess.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They are seriously paying out already? That’s insane. I mean, yeah, Fulham look crap, but the season is only three games in.

Anybody able to post any odds from anywhere on Fulham NOT to get relegated? That might be worth a small speculative punt earlydoors. Just in case, like

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few years ago Palace lost their seven opening games. Ok they had the players to pull it back but I agree it is insane.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Probably had very little to pay out anyway, so as usual with PP a great piece of marketing

And they know that 100% of the money paid out will be re-gambled, plus a lot more cash. It's a genius move by PP, they settle the liability on relegation all the time they're able to get the money back, plus a whole lot more.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Anybody able to post any odds from anywhere on Fulham NOT to get relegated? That might be worth a small speculative punt earlydoors. Just in case, like

Skybet go 9/4 Fulham to stay up.

sky.JPG

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
You can lay them at 1.34 on Betfair, which is basically 3-1 on them staying up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Chris Sutton said before a ball was even kicked this season Fulham would be relegated, too reliant on one attacker and an abysmal defence

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Chris Sutton said before a ball was even kicked this season Fulham would be relegated, too reliant on one attacker and an abysmal defence

Sky put up some stats during the game yesterday about Fulham goalscorers sonce Mitrovic signed. Can't recall the full details but Mitrovic had scored 51 and the next best was something like 13

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
...according to those publicity-shy folk at Paddy Power anyway.

[tweet]1310650393794314241[/tweet]

They prob read your post on here after week 2 asking who’s going down with Fulham and WBA :lol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I wouldn't fancy being in Scott Parker's shoes. He managed to get Fulham promoted and that's no mean feat for a young manager, but the Fulham recruitment team have let him down badly.

This Fulham side are worse than the 2018/19 vintage, who at least had Calum Chambers, Fonsu-Mensah, Ryan Sessegnon, Schurrle and Babel to call upon.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I wouldn't fancy being in Scott Parker's shoes. He managed to get Fulham promoted and that's no mean feat for a young manager, but the Fulham recruitment team have let him down badly.

This Fulham side are worse than the 2018/19 vintage, who at least had Calum Chambers, Fonsu-Mensah, Ryan Sessegnon, Schurrle and Babel to call upon.
Didn't Parker lose nine games out of nine in the PL (or something like that)?
How's he going to do any better with a worse side?
I think they'll look doomed by Christmas

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here