Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moise Kean

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This move really hasn't worked out for Kean. Not so much Bedshaped as Pearshaped.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
David Moyes, made out of Roy Keane? ???

The dirty b'stards.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I seem to be alone on this thread but I’d need to get a box of Kleenex if we signed this guy. A big fast awkward and skilful forward who can finish as well, shame we don’t need a player like that.

https://youtu.be/Sp6zmvSTzck

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Teenager late for meetings and has struggled to adapt to a new league and country. What a wrong'un.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Yes from me......big yes. Ok he may be a bit petulant but he is young and will learn from his mistakes. Everton have even done the hard work by disciplining the lad already. He must be desperate to play and enhance his reputation. Bit of a loaded gun but so is Maupay to a certain extent we just need to help these youngsters calm down abd grow up but the main point is the potential is there, get him in now.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Yes from me......big yes. Ok he may be a bit petulant but he is young and will learn from his mistakes. Everton have even done the hard work by disciplining the lad already. He must be desperate to play and enhance his reputation. Bit of a loaded gun but so is Maupay to a certain extent we just need to help these youngsters calm down abd grow up but the main point is the potential is there, get him in now.

I've got a loaded gun at the prospect of this signing :)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
He was SO exciting at Juve and i thought everton had an absolute steal when they got him. The guy was 19 when he moved. No one knows his attitude so it seems weird he has been tarnished already. Personally i thought what Duncan Ferguson did to him when he subbed him in under 20 mins was just out of order. Smacked of a temp manager trying to make a statement as being 'edgey'. I imagine he is looking for a route back to italy and it wouldn't suprise me if he started smashing in goals elsewhere.

Again, really interested to know where people have got an opinion on his attitude from.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
He was SO exciting at Juve and i thought everton had an absolute steal when they got him. The guy was 19 when he moved. No one knows his attitude so it seems weird he has been tarnished already. Personally i thought what Duncan Ferguson did to him when he subbed him in under 20 mins was just out of order. Smacked of a temp manager trying to make a statement as being 'edgey'. I imagine he is looking for a route back to italy and it wouldn't suprise me if he started smashing in goals elsewhere.

Again, really interested to know where people have got an opinion on his attitude from.

This.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I seem to be alone on this thread but I’d need to get a box of Kleenex if we signed this guy. A big fast awkward and skilful forward who can finish as well, shame we don’t need a player like that.

https://youtu.be/Sp6zmvSTzck

I think we forget the new criteria for new players being signed under Potter now.

Once the dickhead test had been passed, players must be confident on the ball, have great control and touch and be able to play quick one touch football. That applies to Strikers as much as it does Centre Backs.

Kean is quick, strong, powerful and has an eye for goal but he really doesn’t look like a player who can drop deep and join in with some one touch football like Maupay can.

Once you start viewing potential signings through the Potter prysm, it’s fairly easy to see why we are/were after players like Zeqiri, Nunez and Edouard and why we won’t be signing players like Kean or Origi. It’s not that these players aren’t good, they just don’t fit Potter’s mould.

Last edited:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

All of this.

It’s standard ignorance from those who only pay attention to the premier league and form their opinions based on nonsense online gossip rather than taking the time to actually research and know about a subject before forming and voicing an opinion.

He’d be a quality signing.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Not for me. He may have an alright record for Juve...but then so did Higuain and he was shitehouse in the PL.

It's a totally different game there, which seems to suit his style.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here