Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New in play fantasy football app

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Hi everyone

Am hoping that some of you might be able to help a fellow Albion fan out and at the same time be among the first people in the country to get a look at a completely new kind of “fantasy” football game.

I’ve spent the past three years working on an app called Fanslide. It was my original idea, and it’s a live, in play, fantasy style game that you play on-one off matches, generally that you’re watching on TV (but you don’t need to be obviously). Feedback so far has been really positive, it makes watching football more fun and interesting, and there is genuinely nothing else like it out there.

Before we launch properly I’d like to get some more “friendly” people playing it, which helps us test and gather more feedback. There’s prize money on selected matches anyway, but I’ll also put up a prize of £100 for the NSC player who gets the highest individual score in a match between now and the end of the Prem games next Sunday 4th October. (You’ll need to download the app via this link for me to know you’re from NSC).

First ones in will also be able to bag the best Albion related usernames of course!

Any questions feel free to DM me or post on the thread. Prize money on the Liverpool v Arsenal game tonight as well if you’re feeling lucky!

Cheers
Joe

You can download from here: https://play.fanslide.com/6ECZGVwA99

SWL-Seagull

Jun 7, 2019
Very happy to. Questions - is it free? And do outrageously late Man U penalties get scrubbed out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Very happy to. Questions - is it free? And do outrageously late Man U penalties get scrubbed out?

Hi. Yes it is free to download and free to play.

That was an interesting one because previously we weren’t processing any Opta data AFTER THE FINAL WHISTLE but apparently now we have to....!

Thanks for your support!

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
Hi everyone

Am hoping that some of you might be able to help a fellow Albion fan out and at the same time be among the first people in the country to get a look at a completely new kind of “fantasy” football game.

I’ve spent the past three years working on an app called Fanslide. It was my original idea, and it’s a live, in play, fantasy style game that you play on-one off matches, generally that you’re watching on TV (but you don’t need to be obviously). Feedback so far has been really positive, it makes watching football more fun and interesting, and there is genuinely nothing else like it out there.

Before we launch properly I’d like to get some more “friendly” people playing it, which helps us test and gather more feedback. There’s prize money on selected matches anyway, but I’ll also put up a prize of £100 for the NSC player who gets the highest individual score in a match between now and the end of the Prem games next Sunday 4th October. (You’ll need to download the app via this link for me to know you’re from NSC).

First ones in will also be able to bag the best Albion related usernames of course!

Any questions feel free to DM me or post on the thread. Prize money on the Liverpool v Arsenal game tonight as well if you’re feeling lucky!

Cheers
Joe

You can download from here: https://play.fanslide.com/6ECZGVwA99

Hi mate,

Always happy to support stuff set up by fellow Albion fans!

Ive tried it and can I for one congratulate you.... its a really good in-play option and different to any other apps I’ve used.

Couple of questions if I may....

Will it be available for all games including tonight’s??

Also, is it available for overseas games or just UK?

Cheers

Simon

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Simon

Cheers for the support! Yes, tonight's game is on there. We try and cover all UK televised matches. Currently have got Premier League, and will have all other major comps including Champions League and internationals.

Good luck!
Joe

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Morning all. Big thanks to those of you who have downloaded and played. As promised will bung a £100 prize to the top scoring NSC member by end of the weekend.

That is currently mattbackhome in the money! Any questions please DM or post below

Cheers, UTA

https://play.fanslide.com/6ECZGVwA99

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
I’m in !! How do you know who is from NSC ??

Nice one...great game for it. Did you sign up from that link? If so I’ll know. You can DM me your username if you just searched and downloaded from the App Store.

Will be more prize money on Villa v Liverpool later....hope you’re enjoying it [emoji1360]

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
My best game so far, not sure it was enough, 223, chuffed with that though. I've not used the same name but did use the link. Good game, I'm telling friends and will invite them.

Last edited:

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Thanks mate! Yeah that was crazy.

Top players from NSC are currently:

ma_c_co - 250
seagulls71 - 229
zamora_25 - 223
See_Goals - 210

Thanks for sharing with friends. Is another £100 prize pot on next match and will be more in England games next week.

UTA
Joe

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Thanks mate! Yeah that was crazy.

Top players from NSC are currently:

ma_c_co - 250
seagulls71 - 229
zamora_25 - 223
See_Goals - 210

Thanks for sharing with friends. Is another £100 prize pot on next match and will be more in England games next week.

UTA
Joe

2nd place for me !!

Great bit of fun !!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I'm in for the Villa - Liverpool game. enjoying it. Who on earth logs all the live detail?

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
I'm in for the Villa - Liverpool game. enjoying it. Who on earth logs all the live detail?

Nice one! We get the live data from Opta...they have three people on each game who log it live [emoji2962]

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Thanks to everyone who signed up and played over the weekend, appreciate your support and it looks like you all enjoyed it, which is great.

ma_c_co got the highest score with 250 in the Man U v Spurs game and got the £100.

Hopefully some more people might be able to download and sign up before the England games this week when there will be more prize money.

Thanks also to Darren for letting me post on NSC about this. It's been years of hard work trying to get this off the ground and the support of fellow Brighton fans means a lot.

UTA
Joe

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I really like it! **** knows how someone has blagged 250 points (probably cheating) but fair play to them haha.

The app is great and I'll definitely carry on playing. Really well made and intuitive.

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Cheers Matt, thanks for playing. Points were flying around today! Was really close between a bunch of NSC sign ups in the Spurs game!

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Excellent! It’s going to be the first time we have ever had 100 people playing...! Really great to have some Albion fans in there.

Not too late to sign up if anyone else wants to play. £250 in the prize pot and totally free [emoji1360]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here