Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Rate all Albion matches - you can even rate VAR!

FanFirst

Sep 24, 2020
I have just launched a new website aimed at collecting fan ratings of performances every week to create the definitive view from the fans.

If you have watched a match, go to https://fanfirst.co.uk and rate it; the players, the managers, the referee and even VAR!!!

If you haven’t watched the match, go https://fanfirst.co.uk to find out who played well (or not) according to the fans.

You will need to register initially to rate and customise your experience as a Brighton fan.

I appreciate that there is often a thread on NSC that highlights the individual ratings that fans give the players; Fan First can collate all of these to give a definitive opinion from the fans which can then add to the discussion on here or social media!

Whilst a dangerous comment, I am happy to have any feedback (please comment below).

You can rate any league match this season. And if you think that friends / fans of other teams would like it, then please get them involved to!

Thanks for your help.

Matt

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
Interesting site Matt, I have signed up.

I notice you have us as BRH, we are actually known as BHA, I don't know if you are able to change it on your site.

FanFirst

Sep 24, 2020
Thanks for signing up Sue1983!

It's a very good point that you raise and one that had slipped off my 'To Do List', so thanks for highlighting it. Probably doesn't help that my developer is TOT fan and they've got the correct code already! We will amend this shortly.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Thanks for signing up Sue1983!

It's a very good point that you raise and one that had slipped off my 'To Do List', so thanks for highlighting it. Probably doesn't help that my developer is TOT fan and they've got the correct code already! We will amend this shortly.
I think your developer is using the wrong vowel there:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here