Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neil Maupay Print

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
A few days ago I saw an advert (or post) on Instagram for a stylised poster print of Neil Maupay giving it the cry celebration.

I want one for my son’s bedroom but I can’t find it anymore.

Has anyone else seen it (and know where I can buy it)?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If you interacted with the ad, ie swiped up, then you will still be able to find the ad Settings > Ad > Ad Activity

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
A few days ago I saw an advert (or post) on Instagram for a stylised poster print of Neil Maupay giving it the cry celebration.

When you find it could you copy image and post on here please ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Loads of Man Utd ‘fans’ have mentioned it to me - I think it’s really upset them. But isn’t it mocking Arsenal / that mop head knob / Arsenal fan tv? Or that’s what we think...?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Loads of Man Utd ‘fans’ have mentioned it to me - I think it’s really upset them. But isn’t it mocking Arsenal / that mop head knob / Arsenal fan tv? Or that’s what we think...?

Or copying Mbappe...

[tweet]1309828343504809984[/tweet]

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

GettyImages-1276783631-e1601125258638.jpg
320.jpg
This:)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Neal.

FFS

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
He'd have been better off performing it after his handball cost us the game.

There's a coterie of Arsenal and United fans on Reddit laughing about how he predicted the future with his crying celebration considering he left the field in tears. I've not actually seen any footage of him crying so not sure if they're just being, y'know, wankers.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
There's a coterie of Arsenal and United fans on Reddit laughing about how he predicted the future with his crying celebration considering he left the field in tears. I've not actually seen any footage of him crying so not sure if they're just being, y'know, wankers.

The fact they are Arsenal and United fans implies by nature that they are, infact, wankers.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

I thought it was a dig at Palace, from Schelloto's rinsing of Zaha.

Zaha-trolls-Brighton-player.jpg

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I think it's a pointer to The Greyhounds cry baby antics v Palace. Not sure its anything to do with Arsenal or Man U.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
If you interacted with the ad, ie swiped up, then you will still be able to find the ad Settings > Ad > Ad Activity

Thanks Bozza. I didn’t know about that feature. Unfortunately I just screenshotted the Instagram post rather than clicking on it.

But then deleted the screenshot!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thanks Bozza. I didn’t know about that feature. Unfortunately I just screenshotted the Instagram post rather than clicking on it.

But then deleted the screenshot!

If you're on an iPhone, the screenshot should still be in your deleted folder (Photos > Albums > Recently Deleted), which you can view and/or restore.

If you're on Android, then I have no bloody idea!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Much as I loved the panenka penalty going in, he does kind of set himself up for a fall later on with that goal celebration.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here