Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Man Utd - Carabao Cup

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are you born since 1990?

I wish, maybe we can give it a go and revert to a bucket of cold water and a sponge with some cortisone injections to see the players though if they get an injury?

Are you a 60’s coach? :lolol:

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
I am a bit concerned about playing AJ on Wednesday because I think he should start instead of Connoly against Everton. Depends if GP thinks like me and if he thinks we could beat Everton. In the end I am happy to accept his judgement.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Steele

Veltman
Roberts
Burn
Bernardo
Sanders
Molumby
Pröpper
Alireza
Mac Allister / Groß
Gyökeres

Ozwald

Dec 8, 2019
Similar team than the previous cup games, maybe one or two stronger players on the field, and definitely more first team players on the bench incase things get heated. Really want us to go out there and show manure who should have won that last match.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
My personal peeves are incorrect versions of Toe the line (Tow the line) and change tack (Change tact or change track)
:lolol:
It is weird how certain things trigger different people and not others. I let the superfluous apostrophe in the same phrase slide! :p

Sure I am OCD or somesuch - my English is far from perfect and I tend to type phonetically at times which annoys the hell out of me. But I can't let it stand if I spot it. Not that anyone else really cares but it would bug me if I left it. To the point that I will Google phrases/spellings before I post to make sure I get it right. It is Social Media - not a thesis, dammit.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
——————-Steele——————
—Veltman—-Roberts—-Burn——-
———Molumby—-Sanders———-
AJ—————-Groß———-Cochrane
————Connolly—-Gyokeres——-

Subs
Sanchez
Bernardo
Yapi
Pröpper
Gwargis
Baluta
Eneme

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Wrong, unless you are talking historically, it certainly isn’t anymore, they tend to buy for the first team these days. Our B team is not far off the strength of our A team

https://www.google.co.uk/search?cli...ie=lg;/g/11hnxc2_hq;2;/g/11d_729802;st;fp;1;;

So is theirs. And their A team beat ours. What’s your point? Are you saying Utds 2nd fiddle is worse than ours? I’m hoping we’ll perform really well again, but I expect Utd to go through as I’m sure the bookies do

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So is theirs. And their A team beat ours. What’s your point? Are you saying Utds 2nd fiddle is worse than ours? I’m hoping we’ll perform really well again, but I expect Utd to go through as I’m sure the bookies do

My point is that your comment “Utds pedigree of youth is far superior to ours sadly” is wrong. Their under 23s were in the division below us last season and are currently bottom of the same league as us.

How our A and B teams do is a different point altogether.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
I'm sure I heard potter say our cup side will play against man u in the cup because they deserve it.
I agree with him and I think he will stick to his promise as we have Everton away next in the league and our cup side is a very good side,very capable of winning.
The way jahanbaksh played when he came on against man u yesterday suggests he will absolutely rip a man u second team to pieces.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here