Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Man Utd - Carabao Cup

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
So I really want us to win this one now. I hope we play a strongish line up.

Molumby, Ali J, Propper, Veltman, Burn, Steele shoe in’s.

Anyone know if MacAllister is fit?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
So I really want us to win this one now. I hope we play a strongish line up.

Molumby, Ali J, Propper, Veltman, Burn, Steele shoe in’s.

Anyone know if MacAllister is fit?

SHOO. IT IS SHOO. DAMN IT. SHOO.

I am sure people are doing it to trigger me now.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I think we might win this.

I suspect Potter will see it as a chance to kill off any hangover from the disappointing result and play another strong starting 11.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It will be the B team with A teamers on the bench if we want to stand a chance at Everton. Three games in a week for the same players is foolhardy

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Utds pedigree of youth is far superior to ours sadly. Really tough game this, I’d like to see our 1st eleven play and let’s try to really win a major cup for the first time in our history. Not going to happen sadly.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Utds pedigree of youth is far superior to ours sadly. Really tough game this, I’d like to see our 1st eleven play and let’s try to really win a major cup for the first time in our history. Not going to happen sadly.

Wrong, unless you are talking historically, it certainly isn’t anymore, they tend to buy for the first team these days. Our B team is not far off the strength of our A team

https://www.google.co.uk/search?cli...ie=lg;/g/11hnxc2_hq;2;/g/11d_729802;st;fp;1;;

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
More or less the same as Preston for me. I’d maybe start Molumby over Propper just to give him a bit of match sharpness in readiness of Everton, where, again, I’d be tempted to start him in the midfield with Alzate and Lallana with Trossard and Maupay up top (against Everton).

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

I watched them against Luton on Tuesday. No youth, mainly first teamers. Lots of the dross though - Fred, Dan James, Bailly, lingard, Mata and Ighalo. Maguire, Van De Beek, Williams, Wan Bissaka and Matic also started and they had Rashford, Greenwood and Fernandes on the bench

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
More or less the same as Preston for me. I’d maybe start Molumby over Propper just to give him a bit of match sharpness in readiness of Everton, where, again, I’d be tempted to start him in the midfield with Alzate and Lallana with Trossard and Maupay up top (against Everton).
Bissouma is back for Everton.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I watched them against Luton on Tuesday. No youth, mainly first teamers. Lots of the dross though - Fred, Dan James, Bailly, lingard, Mata and Ighalo. Maguire, Van De Beek, Williams, Wan Bissaka and Matic also started and they had Rashford, Greenwood and Fernandes on the bench

Pretty much my thinking. I still believe our second string similar to what has played in the previous rounds are capable of turning their probable second string over. The score at Luton flattered them with those two late goals from late subs Rashford and Greenwood. Maybe this time have a few of our big guns on the bench rather than youth as insurance. A midfield of an ageing and disinterested Mata, Lingard who appears to have lost the plot plus the overrated and 'generally' useless enigma that is Fred, shouldn't hold any fears for our midfield.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here