Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where would we be

Mar 15, 2009
Brighton
If TB hadn’t taken the brave step to oust CH and believe in Potterball ( and oh how those Talksport pundits and Sam Alladyce slagged Us off “crazy, disrespectful, appreciate what you’ve got, who do you think you are Man City, all he’s done for you, Careful what you wish for” etc) where do you really think we’d be?
Championship, struggling in Prem playing a defensive or starting to build a more expensive style of play
Would it still be a Stephens / Propper partnership or would he trusted in the youth?

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Where would we be without Dick Knight?
Where would we be without the campaigners that helped save the club and get us the stadium?
Where would be without Tony Bloom?
Where woud be without Gus Poyet?
Where would we be without Chris Hughton?
Where would be without...so many others?

I see you and your snide attack on one of the most important figures in the Clubs history. Why would you do that? Why not celebrate where we have got to without using that success as an excuse to try and do someone down?

It's not a good look.

As well as a very good coach, Graham Potter comes across as a decent human being and I have noticed that he will always, quietly and modestly, give credit to those that came before him and provided him with such a solid base to build from.

Maybe learn from that.

In answer to the question, we don't know. We can't know. So why ask?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Where would we be without Dick Knight?
Where would we be without the campaigners that helped save the club and get us the stadium?
Where would be without Tony Bloom?
Where woud be without Gus Poyet?
Where would we be without Chris Hughton?
Where would be without...so many others?

I see you and your snide attack on one of the most important figures in the Clubs history. Why would you do that? Why not celebrate where we have got to without using that success as an excuse to try and do someone down?

It's not a good look.

As well as a very good coach, Graham Potter comes across as a decent human being and I have noticed that he will always, quietly and modestly, give credit to those that came before him and provided him with such a solid base to build from.

Maybe learn from that.

In answer to the question, we don't know. We can't know. So why ask?

None of that would have happened without as many of us as possible kicking up a shit storm in 95-97, and supporting the worse footballers in BHA history to survive the drop out of the league, all consigned to history now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here