Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton next

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
This could be the best barometer yet for our performances this season a result against a properly in form side and who are getting the results that they deserve will be a far greater reward for the boys. I have a feeling lamptey will get plenty of space as I can’t see richarleson covering back to often if we can learn from the mistakes from today regarding finishing there’s no reason we can’t go there and get a positive result. We’ve had zero luck yesterday but our away form is better than most currently I’m feeling good about our football and that we can contribute positively in most games that we play in. It’s time to turn performance into results and really see how far we’ve progressed

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Pre-match I genuinely thought we’d get something against United. Away at Everton I have no such expectations. I wonder what Lawrenson will put us down for this week...hmmmm...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Finally playing a top to bottom Premier League team.

Nice for GPott and the Boys to be actually able to assess where they are at.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Let's hope we get the luck this time and it gives us yesterday's lost point back.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I'm looking forward to watching this, Everton in great form at the moment. My slight worry is that we end up similar to a lot of games last season, being the best team on the day but walking away with zero points.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Everton are the form team of the division, we have had a really tough start to the season and I can see us losing this one too. I just hope that if we do lose it’s because we deserve to without the officials influencing the game, however there is reason to think we can spring a suprise.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A point would be a result after spending possibly £0.5b Everton has finally got a decent team albeit their flakey keeper

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
A point would be a result after spending possibly £0.5b Everton has finally got a decent team albeit their flakey keeper

Perhaps we'll get a slice of luck for once with him dropping a clanger... More likely he'll have a worldie though for a change

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We can get a result there if we get the luck we are due after the Chelsea and Man Utd games. Everton may have won all their matches but their performances have been patchy. West Brom caused them a few problems before going down to 10 men and it took a dubious penalty to beat palace.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Potter needs to put a poster in the dressing room of a grinning Hernandez saying 'hitting the woodwork five times isn't scoring goals' or whatever he said post match. He's right of course. All the best coaches work on the fine margins. Since I think Potter is a top coach, I have no doubt he will focus on that in training this week.

SAC

May 21, 2014
After playing three pretty poor teams, this is the first real test. They may be unbeaten but they haven't looked that great either.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Everton won't be top 4.

THey will be taken down a peg or two in due course despite their fans having everyone believe they are some sort of world beaters ( scousers !!! )

Reckon we will beat them saturday

and if we dont then I reckon we would be even more up for palace who are getting spanked

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Everton will definitely be an attacking threat but are weak defensively - we need to go there and be on the front foot, press them back and play our football in their half. Do this and I think we’ve got a good chance of getting a result.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
A routine 2-0 defeat in some ways is actually less damaging to morale than the highs and lows and heart break of yesterday in my opinion.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Everton doing very well - how we play against them will be a good measure of our level. Be even nicer if our score reflects our play, whatever that is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here