Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] After that, who do you drop?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
After that performance, who do you drop to allow Biss to come back into the side against Everton? Tough call.

Really thought our midfield would get dominated, but they were superb. Does Biss get back in?

And the cameo from Ali J - can you find a place for him?

Great problems for GP to ponder on.

(And arguably Dunky has had a slow start to the season........ just saying)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Biss straight back in, had he played I reckon Pogba or Fernandes would have seen red given how he breaks up play

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Lallana for me. Weak link

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I’m a big Connolly fan and he was my MOM against Newcastle so this isn’t a criticism of him but I would bring Bissouma back in for him and push Lallana forward so we have a front three of Lallana, Maupay and Trossard as we started against Chelsea.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
After that performance, who do you drop to allow Biss to come back into the side against Everton? Tough call.

Really thought our midfield would get dominated, but they were superb. Does Biss get back in?

And the cameo from Ali J - can you find a place for him?

Great problems for GP to ponder on.

(And arguably Dunky has had a slow start to the season........ just saying)
Not sure about Biss, but would Veltman have gone down on his arse twice before Rashford scored?

Maybe it's time to see what he has to offer?

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London

Harsh. He’s coming back from starting almost no first team football for two years. He needs game time. He will be class and the pressing he encourages is another level, defensively.

Surprised Mac Allister wasn’t in the squad. I’d bring him into the squad, at least. His late runs into the box remind me of David Platt but he could be a wonderful player. He’s got that easy grace that gifted players have - they make it look so simple- and he’s best through the middle.

Bissouma is evolving into a top class midfielder and he needs to play. That said, Alzate played superbly today.

Mac Allister and Bissouma for me. Same back five. Wondering whether to swap Connolly out for Jahanbakhsh as, despite Connolly’s pace, with a run in the team, Jahanbakhsh could score goals.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Nothing wrong with his contribution today.

I agree that Biss probably comes in for him, but that would be in order to be thoughtful about how we use Lallana with fitness etc in mind, certainly not because of anything being wrong with his performance today, he was class.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
All you drop is the ****ing curse of bad Lu+k because that’s the only reason we lost..... no other.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It will turn as it has done away from home.

I agree. Home advantage is meaning less and less so I reckon our play is going to suit that. Calculating. Pass through them. .Stay brave.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here