Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] NSC Quiz League 2020- Autumn Season

Would You Like The Points System To Remain As It Is Or Not ?

• Keep It As It Is

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • As It Is But With Bonus Points For Top Scorers

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I'm in. I've spent the last two months learning the nearest train stations to every ground in the country, so am hopeful of great things this season.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
i'm in

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Yes please, matey.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I'm in please.

Suggest a point (goal) deducted for each day late a player submits his answers after deadline - might gee some up.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Looking like the points system will remain as before. Absolutely no support for bonus points. I've sacked my advisor.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Yes please

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Just catching up with this poll. I think we should keep it as it is, particularly as I have been the VICTIM of Brighton Lines' bizarre scoring methods in the past, including one game when I got more questions right than my opponent (Hans Kraay Fan Club - the Bayern Munich of the NSC quiz league), yet it was somehow construed that I DID NOT win the match. A bit like a ref blowing the final whistle and then making a decision that altered the result. Less of this nonsense please.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just catching up with this poll. I think we should keep it as it is, particularly as I have been the VICTIM of Brighton Lines' bizarre scoring methods in the past, including one game when I got more questions right than my opponent (Hans Kraay Fan Club - the Bayern Munich of the NSC quiz league), yet it was somehow construed that I DID NOT win the match. A bit like a ref blowing the final whistle and then making a decision that altered the result. Less of this nonsense please.

You can try as hard as you like, but you are not getting another Whinger's Trophy.

You obviously like being the victim as you keep coming back for more.

I raise you [MENTION=286]Garry Nelson's Left Foot[/MENTION] who was the model of reason even after you so UNFAIRLY sent him down last season despite your INFERIOR efforts and late submissions.

*Retracts claws*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here