Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When were you last this cross watching the Albion?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
****ing well pissed off. Hate Utd and they stole that

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not much fun for the other Albion tonight.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I can't remember being quite this furious at an Albion match since Boro away (which I still haven't got over!). I usually get over defeats and ref's incompetence quite quickly but I'm still seething this evening. When were you this cross?

And just when I couldn't get more irritated up pops f***ing Peter Crouch on yet another advert. He's bloody everywhere and hugely tedious.

Yep it’s painful and I’m very very drunk now as a result

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I can't remember being quite this furious at an Albion match since Boro away (which I still haven't got over!). I usually get over defeats and ref's incompetence quite quickly but I'm still seething this evening. When were you this cross?

And just when I couldn't get more irritated up pops f***ing Peter Crouch on yet another advert. He's bloody everywhere and hugely tedious.

Loads of people on here falling over themselves to say how zen they are.

I'm with you. ******** livid. Don't think i'll cheers up for a few days.

I think it was the Boro game, yeh. That's the last time I felt worse than this

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
1982 FA Cup 4th Round home defeat to Oxford United 0-3.

Lots of 1st Divison teams had already been knocked out, and we get dumped out by a third division team at home. I felt angry for days, but since then, have just accepted it's typical Brighton and ensure that I'm calm by the time I get home.

So shouted at the TV, and just knew Ryan wasn't going to save the penalty, so just had a extra gingerbeard man with my post game coffee, and all is calm.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Yep, Both the previous mention Middlesbrough, took me days to get over do not even remember the journey home and that Bournemouth one with the dodgy handball at Withdean Completely livid.

Fletcher, outside the box, turned into a penalty against us! Just about got over it until you just brought it up :D

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Boro but before that Bournemouth at home in the last season at Withdean. Battered them. Finally Lua Lua with a great free kick. Then plucky get a penalty for handball in injury time. Only that it was outside the area and their player hand balled it!

Ah! Remember it well. Took my 10 year old daughter to her first Brighton match (don’t tut me for starting her too late - we’d been living overseas since she was two). As we were completely done over with a shambolic decision I thought what a perfect introduction to Albion life for her.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
1982 FA Cup 4th Round home defeat to Oxford United 0-3.

Lots of 1st Divison teams had already been knocked out, and we get dumped out by a third division team at home.

Ooh, I remember that one too. One of my earliest matches at the Goldstone. It’s a wonder I ever came back. :lolol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yeah that was a sour one today, I guess Palace beating us in February season was the last time. I keep it to myself though.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Cross isn’t the word, more numb as to what the hell just happened, more around how unbelievably unlucky we were with the woodwork and then the end of the game.

The last time I felt that way was Palace at home in the Playoffs... numb for days...

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Cross isn’t the word, more numb as to what the hell just happened, more around how unbelievably unlucky we were with the woodwork and then the end of the game.

The last time I felt that way was Palace at home in the Playoffs... numb for days...

And Palace second leg was a Monday night, we had the rest of the week to get through. Waking up Tuesday morning for work was effing awful

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

At least with today we can have a moan at VAR / Refs and so on - and can justifiably be cross. After that play-off game I was just totally bewildered as to what had happened, and why we had succumbed so weakly. I'll get over this quicker. Especially when we thrash Palace in a few weeks time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
When we conceded 5 at home to Bournemouth.

That one, because of Cook gesticulating to the North Stand telling us we were already 3-0 down and we were going down.
I allowed myself a chuckle this June when Bournemouth got relegated.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Today was just one of those days, I've not been properly apoplectic after a match since about October 2002 when Mr Prosser attempted to referee our match at Withdean against Sheffield United.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
isnt that the truth.

Playing against the top 6, feels like being an opposition MP in Putins Russia.

Yeah but god sitting behind Putin.

The woodwork ........... 5 flicking times

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Today was just one of those days, I've not been properly apoplectic after a match since about October 2002 when Mr Prosser attempted to referee our match at Withdean against Sheffield United.

They were both penalties .... get over it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here