Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When were you last this cross watching the Albion?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I can't remember being quite this furious at an Albion match since Boro away (which I still haven't got over!). I usually get over defeats and ref's incompetence quite quickly but I'm still seething this evening. When were you this cross?

And just when I couldn't get more irritated up pops f***ing Peter Crouch on yet another advert. He's bloody everywhere and hugely tedious.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm not cross.

This is getting boring now :shrug:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m not cross just cursing our general luck. Because luck was Uniteds star man today

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Not cross at all. We were unlucky but this happens. Focusing on how proud I am of how we played. You win some you lose some but I am confident this is going to be a good season :)

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Boro but before that Bournemouth at home in the last season at Withdean. Battered them. Finally Lua Lua with a great free kick. Then plucky get a penalty for handball in injury time. Only that it was outside the area and their player hand balled it!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Frustrated and disappointed, for about 10 minutes after the game, but this is all. If anything I’m now disappointed that the last few minutes have overshadowed an excellent overall performance and a thoroughly enjoyable game. I don’t really get cross. Last time I was disappointed was that awful Cardiff 2-0 defeat which cost Hughton his job. I was also a bit sad when he was sacked.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Yep, Both the previous mention Middlesbrough, took me days to get over do not even remember the journey home and that Bournemouth one with the dodgy handball at Withdean Completely livid.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Boro but before that Bournemouth at home in the last season at Withdean. Battered them. Finally Lua Lua with a great free kick. Then plucky get a penalty for handball in injury time. Only that it was outside the area and their player hand balled it!

Hooper was the ref that day and on VAR today

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I was cross throwing away the championship title. I laughed today. It’s so typical of following BHA. Seen it all before

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Today is devastating and we are basically owed a point.

Still got 35 games left though to cancel today out with a dodgy late, late equaliser to get our point back.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm not cross.

This is getting boring now :shrug:

Each match is a little journey of ups and downs, but once it's over it's best to try and let it go before it crosses into the things that really matter. It's taken a long time to learn that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here