Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Meanwhile in London

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
A lot of the crowd there think that 5G is a ray gun fired by lizard people.

On the other hand, they're complaining against the lockdown, so good luck to them.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
didn't take them long to throw the 5g conspiracy theorist / antivaxxer / flat earth wallahs into the dialogue .......some people are not ready to surrender their liberty just yet.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
A lot of the crowd there think that 5G is a ray gun fired by lizard people.

On the other hand, they're complaining against the lockdown, so good luck to them.

it has been mentioned elsewhere that 5g was used by the US armed forces in Afghanistan as a weapon so i wouldn't go taking the piss just yet ....what exactly was wrong with 4g ..?

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
it has been mentioned elsewhere that 5g was used by the US armed forces in Afghanistan as a weapon so i wouldn't go taking the piss just yet ....what exactly was wrong with 4g ..?

2G would suit my ten year old phone.

I was at the last but one Trafalgar Square protest and one of the speakers (Mark Steele) came onstage and immediately announced that the weird ice cream statue on the spare plinth was a 5G ray gun. I think he just made it up on the spot.

I'd rather focus on the lockdowns and try to give more whistleblowing doctors and nurses the support they need. Unfortunately a lot of other issues get dragged into it and muddy the water. The rights and wrongs of 5G are for another day and demo, I think. By dragging it into this crackdown on civil liberties it just makes it too say for naysayers to write it off as a bunch of loons howling at the moon.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

I was at the last but one Trafalgar Square protest and one of the speakers (Mark Steele) came onstage and immediately announced that the weird ice cream statue on the spare plinth was a 5G ray gun. I think he just made it up on the spot.

I'd rather focus on the lockdowns and try to give more whistleblowing doctors and nurses the support they need. Unfortunately a lot of other issues get dragged into it and muddy the water. The rights and wrongs of 5G are for another day and demo, I think. By dragging it into this crackdown on civil liberties it just makes it too say for naysayers to write it off as a bunch of loons howling at the moon.

fair comment.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007

I was at the last but one Trafalgar Square protest and one of the speakers (Mark Steele) came onstage and immediately announced that the weird ice cream statue on the spare plinth .

That monument is pretty weird though. A drone spinning round on top of the cherry (Hancock's extremely bizarre reference to the cherry on Dido's cake?)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Coalition of flat earthers and the far right.

Lovely.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Sadly the anti Vaxxers and Q-anon seem to be gaining followers too at the moment, the world has gone mad and, its getting madder.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Sadly the anti Vaxxers and Q-anon seem to be gaining followers too at the moment, the world has gone mad and, its getting madder.

So you are happy people are being coerced in to taking a vaccine that comes wit absolutely no warranty against severe side affects or death (The manufactures will be covered by law)

Along with all the freedoms we are losing and the devastating effect that's having on the economy and human life It doesn't stack up with such low death rates. The death rates from the fallout will be far higher!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here