Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] March - end of the debate

Jimmy Grimble

I’m sure Solly will revel in the return of home fans’ needless sighs and groans.

Oh.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
March played ok , he's not the best but he certainly does enough to start and has been one probably 3rd best performer this season after Bissouma and Lamptey.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
No end product though which is a shame.

Not unique to March, but true...though he is starting to convert them. For end product I'm more concerned with the composure of Maupay than March.

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Not his best game but nobody really played that well. Webster the weak link for me today

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Solly's having his best season with us and is doing a great job in my opinion. You know what you get from him. He isn't going to beat opposing defenders for pace, and as he's playing wing-back, he is going to get in those tricky situations that caused the not-penalty and others (a la Villa). Southampton have two of the best all-round full-backs in the league IMO. However, he's solid, getting in all the right positions and drives us forward. There is simply no one better to play that role in our squad if Potter sticks with 3-5-2.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I can see why Potter wanted a left sided wing back in the summer. He gets away with murder because he’s a local lad had we paid £10m for him would he still be good enough??? Falling over the ball in our last attack was league 1 level ffs let alone that pathetic shot. The fact Lamptey has two on him and March is left to his own devices on the other side says it all managers don’t see him as a threat as time after time he cocks up the final ball. Be honest if you happened to be an opposing manager would he really worry you as a threat down the left?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I thought he had a decent game, especially first half. The effort he put in was immense. One of our top performers this season in my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here