Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Martin Perry retires on 30 September

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Thank you so much Martin, without you I don't think the dream would have become reality.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
During our time of troubles, Martin was the unassuming General who helped us win the war. It was battle after battle. Martin worked tirelessly behind the scenes day and night to help deliver our beautiful home. Each time a fight was won, another one waited around the corner. As various opponents squared up, Martin knocked them all down one by one. He rightfully deserves legendary Albion status.
Thank you Martin, for everything you have done for the Club we love.
Wishing you a long and happy retirement.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
During our time of troubles, Martin was the unassuming General who helped us win the war. It was battle after battle. Martin worked tirelessly behind the scenes day and night to help deliver our beautiful home. Each time a fight was won, another one waited around the corner. As various opponents squared up, Martin knocked them all down one by one. He rightfully deserves legendary Albion status.
Thank you Martin, for everything you have done for the Club we love.
Wishing you a long and happy retirement.

Well said Jack.

Thank you Martin.

el punal

I met Martin Perry at a motorway service station (M1/M6) after our draw in the final league game of 2016/17 against Villa. I had recently found out that the club needed to upgrade the floodlights to Premier League standard. Being the wag that I am I shook Martin’s hand, thanked him for all he had done for the club and informed him that there was a van outside with a load of spare lightbulbs.
I must admit he had a little chortle at that one!

Enjoy your retirement Martin. Top job! Top bloke! Thanks for everything. :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here