Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Happy Tariq Lamptey day everyone!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
“One of the Premier League’s most exciting talents…”
:ffsparr:

“The Prem’s hottest young player right now…”

“Barcelona are in the market for a right-back right now, after selling Nelson Semedo to Wolves. They are said to be chasing Norwich’s Max Aarons but you cannot help feeling Barca have the wrong England Under-21 full-back in the sights…”

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Imagine what the coverage would be like if we were playing THE Leeds United Pride of Yorkshire.

As said before though.

All of this has got to have 1001 players on the edge of their first team, looking and saying 'I want some of that'.

Is Barber-Out actually Jordan Belfort on the day The Wolf of Wall Street' article was first published. :lol:

Last edited:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I’d normally worry that all this adulation might go to his head, or that the pressure of expectation would have a negative effect, but he just doesn’t seem that type. I do still worry a bit, though.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I’d normally worry that all this adulation might go to his head, or that the pressure of expectation would have a negative effect, but he just doesn’t seem that type. I do still worry a bit, though.

The fact we have Bruno, who he seems to look up to a lot judging by the Telegraph article, as well a Lallana, both professionals who have played at the top of the game with strong heads on their shoulders, i think he will be fine.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
From the telegraph :

Lamptey’s appetite to learn is evident. He is, for example, pleased that Bruno Salter, Brighton’s former long-serving right-back and captain, is now part of Potter’s coaching staff. “Bruno is a fantastic person to learn off. He has so much experience of playing at the top level of the game. I'm always trying to talk to him,” Lamptey says. “I'm almost like a sponge with him.”

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1309765045405048832[/tweet]

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
From the telegraph :

Lamptey’s appetite to learn is evident. He is, for example, pleased that Bruno Salter, Brighton’s former long-serving right-back and captain, is now part of Potter’s coaching staff. “Bruno is a fantastic person to learn off. He has so much experience of playing at the top level of the game. I'm always trying to talk to him,” Lamptey says. “I'm almost like a sponge with him.”

Awesome.

It's so neat how every football interested person (young players included) will have read in the last week something to the effect of, "For [Quality young player], leaving [massive club] and joing Brighton was a very good decision..."

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
What an amazing young man. We are lucky to have him. Early days but we do have one of the most exciting young players in the world right now.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Quote from Chelsea forum

"According to David Ornstein, we inserted a sell-on clause in Lamptey's Brighton contract but no buy-back clause... "

...which is a huge positive if true.
Yes that's been announced many times

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Anyone got a horrible feeling he's injured today :(

Really hoping he will play especially with no bissouma

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Anyone got a horrible feeling he's injured today :(

Really hoping he will play especially with no bissouma

What?

No.

Jeez man.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Awesome.

It's so neat how every football interested person (young players included) will have read in the last week something to the effect of, "For [Quality young player], leaving [massive club] and joing Brighton was a very good decision..."

A super blueprint for any talented young player hoovered up by a Big Six club with seemingly no roadmap to being able to play at the top level

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here