Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reda Khadra

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
A little birdie says Reda Khadra is currently having trials with the Albion. 19 year old midfielder that was recently released by Borussia Dortmund and was trialling with Man United earlier this month. Assuming his agent is touting him about to try and get him a contract. Supposedly very fast he'd played for Germany U18s before.

https://www.planetfootball.com/quic...about-manchester-united-trialist-reda-khadra/

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What does his grandmother look like? :down:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
A little birdie says Reda Khadra is currently having trials with the Albion. 19 year old midfielder that was recently released by Borussia Dortmund and was trialling with Man United earlier this month. Assuming his agent is touting him about to try and get him a contract. Supposedly very fast he'd played for Germany U18s before.

https://www.planetfootball.com/quic...about-manchester-united-trialist-reda-khadra/

Have they got any inside news on a first team signing? :lolol:

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
INTERVIEW

Seems like a nice, grounded lad.
I'm sure Brighton PR team helped craft the words a bit but his twitter has also been very positive and humble.

U23s are playing Leicester tomorrow at 2pm, at home. Hopefully we can watch it.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Played very well v Liverpool U 23s and scored a great goal (see highlights on club site) - very promising

phoenix

May 18, 2009
INTERVIEW

I'm sure Brighton PR team helped craft the words a bit but his twitter has also been very positive and humble.

Thanks SimpKingpin I really enjoy your posts. Your thirst for knowledge re (Brighton) is impressive.Keep up the good work :cheers:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
His performance against Liverpool was very impressive. He created plenty of chances and isn't afraid to shoot.
We've got a good 'un on our hands!

I'm looking forward to watching the Leicester game.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Quite excited to watch our U23s again today.

In the age COVID & PPV it's a nice free option, especially since we have a strong team with players on the verge of the first team.
And the atmosphere seems oddly right / as you'd expect at that level (not expecting a crowd).

Anyway, thought this article on Khadra was interesting.

Didn't realise he chose to leave Dortmund. And the Man U trial sounded a bit dodge tbh.
I love our recruitment team.

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/18816972.reda-khadra-looks-continue-fast-start-albions-u23s/

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
INTERVIEW

His performance against Liverpool was very impressive. He created plenty of chances and isn't afraid to shoot.
We've got a good 'un on our hands!

I'm looking forward to watching the Leicester game.

I hope Khadra's absence from the starting line-up won't diminish your enjoyment of the game:-

1234.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here