Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pacific Time Zone Seagulls

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Where on the West Coast are you located?

Not sure I'm going to make this one.

No pain, no gain philosophy for me, since deciding to sleep in for last season's home win against Spurs. Last holiday period was particularly grueling, with three 12.30 kick-offs on the trot, but they produced B'muff win, and AJ's goal against Chelsea.

Salem OR, by the way.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
No pain, no gain philosophy for me, since deciding to sleep in for last season's home win against Spurs. Last holiday period was particularly grueling, with three 12.30 kick-offs on the trot, but they produced B'muff win, and AJ's goal against Chelsea.

Salem OR, by the way.

Have you moved recently - I thought you were in the San Diego area (or somewhere in CA)?

I spent 9 days in Oregon just a couple of weeks ago. Visited friends in Portland, we drove down the I5 all the way into northern California and then made our way up the beautiful Oregon coast. Unfortunately we had to abort our plans due to the smoke from the wildfires. On the Tuesday we spent over 3 hours heading back to Portland in increasingly smoky conditions (we later found out we were actually heading towards the fires). I took these photos around 4:30pm on what should have been a bright, sunny afternoon, travelling north on the I5 (probably very close to you). Extraordinary - I've never seen anything like it.

What are the conditions like now?

IMG_2516.jpg

IMG_2520.jpg

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
4am alarm for me so I can set up the lap top for my mum to watch via messenger. We watch all the weekend games together...

Wondergull

Nov 24, 2004
Brooklyn, New York
7:30am here in Florida. Confident we can get a result, just hope we don’t try overplaying it in our own half or give away a lazy own goal as per normal against the top six.

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South
Gird your loins, and set the alarm for 4.24 am. Come on the Albion!

Big day tomorrow. 6:30am for BHA here in Nashville and then UGA’s first game of the season is tomorrow at 2pm. One of my two goals here is to turn you heathens into UGA fans, esp those of you in the PAC10 world. Smoking meat, drinking white claws, cursing, and hiding behind the sofa during tight times is what my day will be all tomorrow. Glad PAC10 is finally coming back so I can start watching 18 hours of sports on fall Saturday’s like usual.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Big day tomorrow. 6:30am for BHA here in Nashville and then UGA’s first game of the season is tomorrow at 2pm. One of my two goals here is to turn you heathens into UGA fans, esp those of you in the PAC10 world. Smoking meat, drinking white claws, cursing, and hiding behind the sofa during tight times is what my day will be all tomorrow. Glad PAC10 is finally coming back so I can start watching 18 hours of sports on fall Saturday’s like usual.

Go Dawgs!

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
i probably get one game at a decent time a season and tonight is one of them. I can even watch this with a beer!! Its still 1130pm for me so the main problem is getting too pissed before the game

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Was up at 4:15am to allow for time to make tea.

Well worth getting up for, and even better getting up for NBCSN instead of watching on Peacock, a bit miffed that the ones I have watched so far on Peacock seem to miss out all the chat and punditry in the studio. Kind of like the team of Lowe, Earl and Mustoe, Time Howard needs to wake up a touch though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here